Dealer tinting

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Most dealers around here try to stay legal, but will give if the customer tries to tell them they'll just take it to get tinted themselves. They would rather mark it up 5 bills and make the extra on the sale.

Guest Tint Legend

Maybe post the dealership name here and they could get a few phone calls from some disgusted future clients :lol6

Isnt it illegal for this dealership to sell the car equipped like it is :phone Not looking for WWIII but wouldnt this type of tint be considered an illegal modification :lol2

Guest scottydosnntkno
Maybe post the dealership name here and they could get a few phone calls from some disgusted future clients :D

Isnt it illegal for this dealership to sell the car equipped like it is :lol Not looking for WWIII but wouldnt this type of tint be considered an illegal modification :dunno

I think its sort of a grey area :lol

One of my dealers keeps one car in their showroom tinted with 20% on the sides and 20% on the windshield(large SUV) as a demo unit to show off the tint. But, before the car gets sold, I get paid to remove the film so its all good, I get paid twice :lol

Guest tint325i

its not a grey area in uk, it is illegal for a dealership to supply a car with illegal windows (comes under the construction & use act 1986), and its illegal for a tinter to install it, all bases covered over here

Guest Tint Legend
Maybe post the dealership name here and they could get a few phone calls from some disgusted future clients :D

Isnt it illegal for this dealership to sell the car equipped like it is :lol Not looking for WWIII but wouldnt this type of tint be considered an illegal modification :D

One of my dealers keeps one car in their showroom tinted with 20% on the sides and 20% on the windshield(large SUV) as a demo unit to show off the tint. But, before the car gets sold, I get paid to remove the film so its all good, I get paid twice :lol

What does that have to do with anything :dunno:lol

its not a grey area in uk, it is illegal for a dealership to supply a car with illegal windows (comes under the construction & use act 1986), and its illegal for a tinter to install it, all bases covered over here

I would think the same thing here, just hunting clarification from someone with more experience in this than me.

Archived