Just got EWF samples....wheres the 5%?

I just got my samples, but it doen't contain any 5% samples and is missing a bunch of lighter shades too. Anyway, I think I really like the look of this film and can't wait to try it. I really think the Tru black looks better than sunteks carbon(green hue). When I compared sunteks hp side by side to Tru black and Tru smoke, EWF's film appears darker in a side by side comparison, which I like.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy training me uses suntek and I like EWF. He said the same thing about the EWF being darker and said he might be making the switch soon. He also loves the way it shrinks. I'm sure you will too

Guest scottydosnntkno

if you got the standard "sample book" it only has a very very small portion of their films in it. Total he carries like 300+ film types/shades, and the basic book only has a sampling of the most popular ones.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Hey scotty, EWF has a package on the way to me, but I never specified what samples I wanted to try. Do they just send sample rolls of the more popular films?

hmm. I'm not sure, usually they sent whatever you ask for. My guess is you'll get a TB and maybe a TS or TS ultra or Classic charcoal

The paper work they sent me to fill out asked about current brand 1 and 2. I put down suntek hp and suntek carbon b/c I figured they wanted to know the brand of film im currently using. I hope they sent some tb.

I just got my samples, but it doen't contain any 5% samples and is missing a bunch of lighter shades too. Anyway, I think I really like the look of this film and can't wait to try it. I really think the Tru black looks better than sunteks carbon(green hue). When I compared sunteks hp side by side to Tru black and Tru smoke, EWF's film appears darker in a side by side comparison, which I like.

Hi Pjtintz,

Check the cover on that sample deck. It sounds like you got our starter deck, not the complete set of decks. All of our sample decks and which films are in which books can be found at:

http://buytint.com/sample_decks.html

There should have also been a sample roll request form with that info packet we sent you. Read it over, fill it out and send it to us so that we can process your sample roll request.

If you have any questions, email me at howard@buytint.com

-Howard

Hi Pjtintz,

Check the cover on that sample deck. It sounds like you got our starter deck, not the complete set of decks. All of our sample decks and which films are in which books can be found at:

http://buytint.com/sample_decks.html

There should have also been a sample roll request form with that info packet we sent you. Read it over, fill it out and send it to us so that we can process your sample roll request.

If you have any questions, email me at howard@buytint.com

-Howard

I already filled it out and mailed it a couple of days ago. The form asked what my current brand 1 and 2 were. I thought this meant what brand am I currently using not what samples I wanted. I got a shipping notification from UPS on sunday, so I guess this must me my sample rolls.

I already filled it out and mailed it a couple of days ago. The form asked what my current brand 1 and 2 were. I thought this meant what brand am I currently using not what samples I wanted. I got a shipping notification from UPS on sunday, so I guess this must me my sample rolls.

Excellent.

The reason we ask about which films you currently use is so we can make an informed decision on what to send you. We try to send customers samples which are compatible with what they currently install.

I am glad the samples are on the way. We're very quick about getting those out.

I hope you like them, so shoot me an email once you have had a chance to evaluate them.

howard@buytint.com

Regards,

Howard

I just sampled the true black on the front rollups of a Nissan Armada(big azz rollups). The blade goes through the film good and it seems to shrink very well. I can't wait to try a back glass with it. I recently switched over to suntek, which has really been working out nice, especially how easy it is to shrink a back glass. If this true black shrinks as good or close to suntek Hp, Im definatley going with EWF. Oh yea, the fronts rollups really matched well with the factory tint.

Archived