New From Solar Gard

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched a dealer try out the Galaxie 5% and 35% on a car. It was an early 90's Accord coupe so he wasn't doing me any favors testing it on this beast but it was good to see how it worked on an old crusty tough back window. I didnt have enough time to hang around for the 35% install.

These are iPhone photos, no waiting to dry etc.. wanted better pics but thats for my fellow TD folks to post in an unbiased manner beer.gif

Ready to shrink

91082f12.jpg

Shrunk

ec6ceeb6.jpg

Right after install, still working out lil things here an there

18a42918.jpg

View out right after install

610aaa7d.jpg

Quarter window view out right after install

0e22c5b5.jpg

91 Accord is the best tester .... New Vette even better.I'm waiting for the positive reviews before I stock up.

I don't remember that backglass being that hard to shrink :copcar But it does look good from what I can tell, can I get a free sample :lol2 Haven't used solargard in years, my bro has a couple rolls of supreme from a year ago still have the tie bands on them :thumb

we worked with Tim with some testing on this film and we were impressed. all the important characteristics were there, great shrink, neutral color and hardy scratch coating easy to peel liner and predictable adhesive. id say the closest comparison would be suntek's carbon but hopefully a slightly better price point. we here like the supreme but for guys that need a thicker film youll be happy with it. :lol

Archived