Tell me if I'm crazy

Guest Crackz
you guys should try a free sample of the true smoke no bugs in that line when true black is bug free switch back twocents.gif

You are absolutely right, and thats really good advice. From what I hear, Im sure Howard could make that happen.

Here is the problem. Business owners (at least me) use what we use b/c we trust and have "faith" in the product we sell. Should I absolutely love any EWF line in terms if price and ease of use, that does nothing for me in terms of longevity. EWF may be the best in the biz when it comes to service and possibly warranty, but if the film only lasts 2 year (for instance) I would have better than a 1000 vehicles possibly come back with a warranty issue. Out of that number, how many would recommend me?

The point is, in my case, its risky for me to take that chance when I know that the film I currently use has an excellent longevity record. I pay the price for that "comfort". Plain and simple, EWF hasnt been around long enough, with enough dealers (in my area anyway) to say it will hold up.

I am in no way bashing Howard. From his personal posts, its clear he is dedicated to his dealers. His passion for customer service is second to none. He will certainly right any wrong, and there is something to be said about that. However, he even points out EWF is new in the way the film is made. Only time will tell if the film is truly great.

I use the same film Monique switched from. She knows what I mean, but she decided to take that plunge of switching to the "unknown".

I cannot afford the potential risk. :rollin

I have been using true smoke 2 ply 7 yr warranty film for quite a while with no issues what so ever no peeling no adhesive failure no color change I now have about 10 tinters running this line with no issues either try it it cant hurt money back warranty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been using true smoke 2 ply 7 yr warranty film for quite a while with no issues what so ever no peeling no adhesive failure no color change I now have about 10 tinters running this line with no issues either try it it cant hurt money back warranty

Thanks Joe,

True Smoke goes all the way back to the early 1990s and was the first private label film we ever offered for sale. Back in those days we were confined to a specific geographic area under the terms of the contract we had with the major manufacturer we were working with at the time. We wanted to grow our company by expanding outside of our designated area and found that a private label was not only permissible, but actually encouraged.

True Smoke has always been a 2Ply, 1.5Mil with the color in the lam. It has improved over the years due to advances in the durability of the components (a rising tide lifts all boats). It has a very loyal following and remains one of our top sellers.

The name originated from one of the Graphics films we had in that manufacturer's line, which was called "True Blue". We thought it had a nice "ring" to it.

Joe - having you as a customer is a real "validation stamp" for us. You are one of the most critical, discerning and careful professionals I have ever run into. You have your customers best interest in mind, always. You are a mentor for so many in Nassau and Suffolk who look to you for advice and guidance.

I hope to see you soon.

Thanks as always,

Howard

Guest Crackz

Thanks Joe,

True Smoke goes all the way back to the early 1990s and was the first private label film we ever offered for sale. Back in those days we were confined to a specific geographic area under the terms of the contract we had with the major manufacturer we were working with at the time. We wanted to grow our company by expanding outside of our designated area and found that a private label was not only permissible, but actually encouraged.

True Smoke has always been a 2Ply, 1.5Mil with the color in the lam. It has improved over the years due to advances in the durability of the components (a rising tide lifts all boats). It has a very loyal following and remains one of our top sellers.

The name originated from one of the Graphics films we had in that manufacturer's line, which was called "True Blue". We thought it had a nice "ring" to it.

Joe - having you as a customer is a real "validation stamp" for us. You are one of the most critical, discerning and careful professionals I have ever run into. You have your customers best interest in mind, always. You are a mentor for so many in Nassau and Suffolk who look to you for advice and guidance.

I hope to see you soon.

Thanks as always,

Howard

thanks howard ... the same goes to you its easy to use your product when your behind it 110 percent every body loves it

Guest Crackz
you guys should try a free sample of the true smoke no bugs in that line when true black is bug free switch back :lol

You are absolutely right, and thats really good advice. From what I hear, Im sure Howard could make that happen.

Here is the problem. Business owners (at least me) use what we use b/c we trust and have "faith" in the product we sell. Should I absolutely love any EWF line in terms if price and ease of use, that does nothing for me in terms of longevity. EWF may be the best in the biz when it comes to service and possibly warranty, but if the film only lasts 2 year (for instance) I would have better than a 1000 vehicles possibly come back with a warranty issue. Out of that number, how many would recommend me?

The point is, in my case, its risky for me to take that chance when I know that the film I currently use has an excellent longevity record. I pay the price for that "comfort". Plain and simple, EWF hasnt been around long enough, with enough dealers (in my area anyway) to say it will hold up.

I am in no way bashing Howard. From his personal posts, its clear he is dedicated to his dealers. His passion for customer service is second to none. He will certainly right any wrong, and there is something to be said about that. However, he even points out EWF is new in the way the film is made. Only time will tell if the film is truly great.

I use the same film Monique switched from. She knows what I mean, but she decided to take that plunge of switching to the "unknown".

I cannot afford the potential risk. :lol

how long is quite a while?

4 5 yrs I have it on personal cars too ... to maintain and inspects for breakdown color change and adhesive failure I do have some cars with solargard nr smoke failing in 1 yr but nothing from true smoke line 4 5 yrs strong and going

Guest Crackz
With all due respect, your climate is nothing compared to mine.

ok with all due respect my partner from ny has been in fl for the past 2 yrs using the same film no issues :poke

Archived