What's new here?

Hey all!!! I'm finally back in a somewhat normal routine here at home since returning from deployment.

I finally stopped in one of the local shops in my area to refer custys to after I had a custy car stolen- I never realized his setup was so nice! VERY professional setup. He's on here so won't say names but seems like a great crew. My plans after next deployment is to finally afford my own shop- I guess we'll see.

From looking at a few posts I see Tint Artist is still at it! Way to go!!! :lol

It's great to be back!!

Hey all!!! I'm finally back in a somewhat normal routine here at home since returning from deployment.

I finally stopped in one of the local shops in my area to refer custys to after I had a custy car stolen- I never realized his setup was so nice! VERY professional setup. He's on here so won't say names but seems like a great crew. My plans after next deployment is to finally afford my own shop- I guess we'll see.

From looking at a few posts I see Tint Artist is still at it! Way to go!!! :lol

It's great to be back!!

Welcome back and thank you very much for your service to this great country. Always remember the oath we both took to defend the Constitution.

Guest filmslayer
hey TD , what happened to my post ? both me and blade posted here and I don't see either ... :beer

It's still there, he posted the same thing twice. 2 different threads. Here is the other one

:beer

Archived