The Opinion Thread

the Obama administration is purposely dragging their feet on this gulf oil leak to get an all out ban on off shore drilling . what was it his chief of staff said , "never let a good crisis go to waste" .. WTF 71 days AND ITS STILL LEAKING !!!! :thumb

Well there is a solution to the oil that has leaked out. There are oil eating microbes that would take care of the oil and not harm the environment. The byproducts are good for the fish and when the oil is gone, the microbes die because they have no food source. This has been tested in Texas, but nobody is bringing this up. WHY??????

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the Obama administration is purposely dragging their feet on this gulf oil leak to get an all out ban on off shore drilling . what was it his chief of staff said , "never let a good crisis go to waste" .. WTF 71 days AND ITS STILL LEAKING !!!! :spit

Well there is a solution to the oil that has leaked out. There are oil eating microbes that would take care of the oil and not harm the environment. The byproducts are good for the fish and when the oil is gone, the microbes die because they have no food source. This has been tested in Texas, but nobody is bringing this up. WHY??????

:thumb I brought it up a while ago...keep up dude. Look at post number 14 on this thread.

the Obama administration is purposely dragging their feet on this gulf oil leak to get an all out ban on off shore drilling . what was it his chief of staff said , "never let a good crisis go to waste" .. WTF 71 days AND ITS STILL LEAKING !!!! :spit

:thumb Plays right into their agenda doesn't it. I thought it was really cute how all those in the know either sold or shorted their BP holdings weeks before the 'accident'.

Or how people from the BLM were there 2 hours before the 'accident' to inspect the well, when the BLM isn't even in charge of inspecting oil rigs, had never inspected one before or since.

Yeah, the microbes. Instead of that they are using what amounts to a pesticide, Corexit that just keeps most of the oil off the surface but makes it 10 times more toxic. Why? Because they make money using Corexit.

"never let a good crisis go to waste" that's right, even if it means the deaths of millions and the destruction of the economy just as long as you get your political agenda accomplished.

the Obama administration is purposely dragging their feet on this gulf oil leak to get an all out ban on off shore drilling . what was it his chief of staff said , "never let a good crisis go to waste" .. WTF 71 days AND ITS STILL LEAKING !!!! :wall

:gasp Plays right into their agenda doesn't it. I thought it was really cute how all those in the know either sold or shorted their BP holdings weeks before the 'accident'.

Or how people from the BLM were there 2 hours before the 'accident' to inspect the well, when the BLM isn't even in charge of inspecting oil rigs, had never inspected one before or since.

Yeah, the microbes. Instead of that they are using what amounts to a pesticide, Corexit that just keeps most of the oil off the surface but makes it 10 times more toxic. Why? Because they make money using Corexit.

"never let a good crisis go to waste" that's right, even if it means the deaths of millions and the destruction of the economy just as long as you get your political agenda accomplished.

Wow, I didnt know about the share holders. Though I have felt this was an inside job since the start. they could have stopped the leak weeks ago, just lost the well. I also read that the Corexit gig is eating through the hulls of boats. GOD that has to be great for the enviroment if its eating fiberglass.

There is always an agenda. We havnt gone to war or prevented a war in 60 decades due to agendas. War makes certain interest LOTS of money. War is profitable to these individuals.

The country is in massive debt to countries like Japan, China, UK, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, and Russia. When people are in debt they do one of two things, they pay it back and if they cant, they usually do stupid stuff like use a gun and rob a store. Oil is the golden rule. Oil is money. He who has the gold rules. If you think were in Iraq for any other reason than to get control of oil, then your not paying attention. Were trying to take control of there land/oil by robbing them like a desperate crack head at a seven eleven with a $20 pistol.

Now this is weird...

Obama Underwrites Offshore Drilling

You read that headline correctly. Unfortunately, the Obama Administration is financing oil exploration off Brazil.

The U.S. is going to lend billions of dollars to Brazil's state-owned oil company, Petrobras, to finance exploration of the huge offshore discovery in Brazil's Tupi oil field in the Santos Basin near Rio de Janeiro. Brazil's planning minister confirmed that White House National Security Adviser James Jones met this month with Brazilian officials to talk about the loan.

Obama shuts down our oil and caps our production -- and now signs exec order for US loan of $2 billion for offshore drilling in Brazil in operation that will supply China exclusively

U.S. Export-Import Bank tells us it has issued a "preliminary

commitment" letter

Obama executive order to underwrite offshore drilling to the tune of $2 billion ... in Brazil . (Have we seen that kind of money in the Gulf?)

President Obama is stopping off shore drilling for our country, yet he has now signed an executive order to loan 2 Billion of our taxpayers dollars underwriting a Brazilian Oil Exploration Company (which is the 8th largest company in the entire world) to drill for oil off the coast of Brazil ! The oil that comes from this operation is for the sole purpose and use of China and NOT THE USA ! Now here's the real clincher...the Chinese government is under contract to purchase all the oil that this oil field will produce, which is hundreds of millions of barrels of oil"..

unreal

I got a text with a photo of OBAMA running throught the water shoreline, text read "first tar ball to wash ashore". Took it as a racial joke, now I know its for real!!!!

did any of you get a letter as a tax payer asking if this was ok. I didnt even see it on the news. This is the first for me?

Archived