The Opinion Thread

Just another random thread about nothing. I just felt like having a thread where we could post random thoughts and opinions.

Let it go where it may.

I think Picasso's art is ugly. I understand what it is trying to represent (pun intended) but I think it's garbage.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just another random thread about nothing. I just felt like having a thread where I could post random thoughts and opinions.

Let it go where it may.

I think Picasso's art is ugly. I understand what it is trying to represent (pun intended) but I think it's garbage.

No argument here. Seems to me, most paintings are overrated. I would rather have a cool photograph hanging on the wall. :beer

:lol2

I'm tired of pricks putting door dings on my wife's new car. 4 and counting. :lol2

My opinion, a Business Owner should not be crying about slow business and lack of Customers when they are not willing to do work to earn money.

Case in point:

We bought our house almost 7 yrs ago, and the faucet on the front of the house does not work.

The faucet on the back of the house works, but makes funny noise when the water is on.

I have contacted numerous Plumbers over the years who seem eager to do the job on the phone.

They will call back after checking their appointment book to let me know when they can come out, and never hear back.

Or, the ones who make an appointment then are no call, no show, I get a call 1 1/2 hours after the appointed time, they will be right over.

Sorry, buddy, but If you are too lazy to call ahead and let me know you will be late, you are too lazy to do the job and to do it right !

Time is money, and I have neither to waste, and wasted much of mine !

So don't be moaning you can't make money when you do not want to work !

Guest mikeMN

When someone starts a new thread and is looking for advice on whatever subject or a scenario. I would like to see more Info given by said person right off the get go. I look at a lot of them and need more Info for me to give an educated answer, so more times than not I just pass um buy and don’t reply. :lol2

Nice Thread TD great Idea……….. :beer

I think Chrysler will ultimately fail. Has anyone seen the lack of quality in their vehicles lately? GM has gotten very bad as well, but nothing compared to Chrysler. I see it everywhere, lack of quality. Its happening in my own neighborhood which is relatively new and still being developed. The houses are junk, and poorly designed and built.

Where has quality gone?

IMO cable is way over priced. You should be able to select the channels you want without having to buy "tiers" or "packages" just to get the one freakin channel I want. Oh, by the way, I don't want to pay for 35 channels in Spanish.

Archived