The Opinion Thread

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm tired of being the only race, religion and gender that it's OK to discriminate against.

Me too TD

DVR has me spoiled....I am all the time trying to rewind radio and other things.....

hey man how are the tomatoes?

don't know if we have to have a opinion on the thread but if so I think you are one of the better rear window guys I have ever seen work. :lol

Guest Sunlimited

I hate when people come in the shop and call me yo, or dog, or look at me and proceed to speak a language that is completely out of my league.....

I'm tired of our government caring more about Israel than America.

Can't agree more, but they should care to support rather than bash.

I'm sick of politicians in general. We need to take our out of control government back and make it "of the people, for the people" like it was originally designed by our founding fathers. Now it has become the ruling class, the provider class, and the recipient class. This is not what America was all about.

Ahhhh it felt good to get that out ...........45

Guest tint51
My opinion, a Business Owner should not be crying about slow business and lack of Customers when they are not willing to do work to earn money.

Case in point:

We bought our house almost 7 yrs ago, and the faucet on the front of the house does not work.

The faucet on the back of the house works, but makes funny noise when the water is on.

I have contacted numerous Plumbers over the years who seem eager to do the job on the phone.

They will call back after checking their appointment book to let me know when they can come out, and never hear back.

Or, the ones who make an appointment then are no call, no show, I get a call 1 1/2 hours after the appointed time, they will be right over.

Sorry, buddy, but If you are too lazy to call ahead and let me know you will be late, you are too lazy to do the job and to do it right !

Time is money, and I have neither to waste, and wasted much of mine !

So don't be moaning you can't make money when you do not want to work !

Don't move to Hawaii then... surs up you are on hold...shaka

So there is always this big push to end racism, but our Dear Leader, Chairman Maobama is instituting a tax on luxuries such as tanning. So how is this not a racially discriminating tax???? How many people besides white folks go tanning???

So there is always this big push to end racism, but our Dear Leader, Chairman Maobama is instituting a tax on luxuries such as tanning. So how is this not a racially discriminating tax???? How many people besides white folks go tanning???

Dang I had never thought about that before but your right mad3.gif When Bama first came in we all had high hopes but now most people just think he is high :hide

His or anyone's color never has been a issue with me but he needs to stop apologizing to everyone for us and just do something other than pose for photos. TD is not really the spot to discuss politics so anyone my opinion offends I apologize in advance..... :lol before he does for me :spit

Archived