Anyone see this last night?

I can't image... he knew it wasn't going right and would end badly. I haven't skied in a while, but I used to and I'd take some wicked jumps on the slopes but never anything super crazy... and even still, I knew very early on if things weren't going to go well and you basically have like a split second to decide to do what you can in hopes to pull it off or abort and hope for the best.

Hopefully he won't have any lasting injuries. I think the fact he came down on the slope made a big difference... if he had landed on the flat spot it might have been a lot worse.

I looked up the Jeremy Lusk video, that was messed up. I guess it took the guy 2 days to die.

That sucks, but they are tempting fate for a living.

this is what I thought of last night when I saw that. I knew lusk cuz he was from this area. a lot of the bmx and motox riders live here so I hear about all the bad accidents. gives me much more respect for these xtreme sports

Archived