Auto Alarm Systems

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe....but some members specialize in 12 volt stuff...so may come on...check to see if anything is there...then leave...without checking the rest of the forum. Just a suggestion is all...put it anywhere ya want. :beer

that sux balz . look in to after market , should be able to find something decent ( depending on of much you want it to ) for a couple hung ...

I agree with u slayer for around 2 to 3 hun get one with a fm transmiter on your remote that way keep your remote wit ya at alla times even on the night stand,because when you remote makes that noise grab your noise maker and let them know its the wrong truck to break in. Because they will b back esp. since it was that easy for them. Check out some auto page options they have always worked good for me.Sorry about your loss bro :beer

Agreed. Pager alarms are the best deterrant. I dont know of an alarm that will lock it when you walk away and unlock when you get close, but alarms can be setup to arm after 30 seconds or so if you dont arm it.

I would consider a Viper/Clifford pager alarm with the addition of a proximity sensor (which can really be a pain in the ass sometimes with false alarms) and bolt locks. The bolt locks will shoot a rod into the door jamb so the door cannot be opened if the alarm is set off, even if the door gets unlocked. They will have to crawl through a window. I would also consider a Piezo (sp?) siren to be placed inside the cab. They put off a numbing disorienting high pitched sound that will make anyone not want to be in the vehicle.

I like the pager idea, and this one about the disorienting siren inside really seems nice especially if it wakes up the trooper and he comes down to get the punk. I have been thinking about this all morning and I have seen this car most mornings that comes down the street and turns around in a driveway. I have thought that they have to be stupid to forget something every morning to have to turn around, but after this, I bet I have been watching these punks casing the street and turning around to pick up. I thik me and the trooper are going to have a little talk this afternoon.

You know were a DEI distributor. Ill get you what you need. text me.

FYI, stolen GPS means they have all your points of interest. The new gig is for these guys to steal GPS' and either hit you again or lead them to other valuables. Not sure what routes you had stored.

Well they seem to be comfortable enough to hit these houses that close to a state trooper, so they must have big klanky balz, I cant wait to find a way to nail them using my ole buddy down the street. His son goes to the same school and played baseball with mine.

Archived