Tint Colors?

What are the most commonly used tint colors? What should I keep in inventory? What is used most often for tinting the fronts of vehicles that have oem tint on the rear? Sorry if its alot of questions, just making sure that my initial investment is a wise one.

Who are you planning on buying from? I would look more in to quality than color, pick a couple films that are nice to work with and look nice, then go from there. I rarely have customers talk about color unless it's brought up, so if you base your choices on performances, longevity and VLT, you don't have to base all 3 to multiple colors of film.

Guest scottydosnntkno
get the line that best matches factory tint

:beer pick your manny, and pick the film that matches factory tint the best. I.e global=QDP, EWF=TB/TS, SolarG=Supreme/NR Smoke :lol2

then if you want I would say to stock your basic HP film for certain customers. Personally, I have just one standard line(TB), and don't offer HP except for special orders. I also stock True Bronze HP in 35(looks great on silver/tan/grey cars), Quantum in 28(gun metal grey cars) and have a few partial rolls of PP, HP Charcoal, etc from special orders in the past

Archived