Evolution vs Creation

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a load of horse raddish

"hi id like to invite you to come listen to pure fact, unbiased fact" "yet all im going to tell you is that the bible is always 100% right and scientists are full of it"

dosnt sound unbiased to me :beer

Did you watch the rest of it, didn't think so. :beer No biggie, I'm not expecting a positive response at all. :beer

still going, the more I watch the more crap it is. they are like a broken record saying science is all false but never once have any way to support that the earth was created by some invisible creator

Darwin's own words:

Why, if species descended from other species by fine graduations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitionary forms? As by this theory innumerable transitional forms must have existed, why do we not find them imbedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth?

Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such indeterminate links? Geology surredly does not reveal any such finely granulated organic chain and this perhaps is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be argued against my theory.

He didn't even buy his own theory.

Anyway, just thought I'd share, this vid really is pretty good for an introduction to the topic, I'd be glad to post some meatier stuff if you are interested...

:beer

I understand where you are coming from, you've been told all your life that creatures evolved from slime.

They teach it so it must be true.

The problem is that the theory of evolution doesn't have a shred of proof and doesn't stand up to the empirical evidence. Even it's founder said it falls flat as in his own words I quoted above.

Most people are shocked that there is plenty of evidence for creation, young earth, Noah's flood, the exodus and many other biblical facts. Biblical archeology has always confirmed the bible claims as has the fossil record shows evidence of the flood, not evolution.

There are many scientists who do not believe in evolution, so "science" is not strictly the realm of evolutionists.

I understand your reaction to call it crap, but if you'd like to debate any aspect, please be much more specific.

I can say 'the theory of evolution is crap', but it doesn't further the debate at all, it just says you have a closed mind to the subject.

I understand where you are coming from, you've been told all your life that creatures evolved from slime.

They teach it so it must be true.

The problem is that the theory of evolution doesn't have a shred of proof and doesn't stand up to the empirical evidence. Even it's founder said it falls flat as in his own words I quoted above.

Most people are shocked that there is plenty of evidence for creation, young earth, Noah's flood, the exodus and many other biblical facts. Biblical archeology has always confirmed the bible claims as has the fossil record shows evidence of the flood, not evolution.

There are many scientists who do not believe in evolution, so "science" is not strictly the realm of evolutionists.

I understand your reaction to call it crap, but if you'd like to debate any aspect, please be much more specific.

I can say 'the theory of evolution is crap', but it doesn't further the debate at all, it just says you have a closed mind to the subject.

I disagree. It is only human to make closed minded statements about everything we don't know. Trust me, I know everything. :thumb

Hey TD, thanks for this thread, I always enjoy this dicussion. I have alittle bit different take on the whole argument. First off, I would like to thank all of those in the evolution camp for digging up the evidence to prove the creation. Now when we read the story of creation it states on the first day God created the heavens and the Earth. In most peoples mind this brings up the image of what we have for a reference to a day which is one revolution of our planet. I you really think about it, how could anyone say for certain how long God's day really is??? Isn't it pretty egotistical to assume that God's day is the same as ours?? The reality is probably more likely that our existance for all we know is probably in the 10th day of some age of empires type of game for him. How can anyone prove there is a God?? really I feel all you have to do is look around you and think about it....could this all have happened randomly??

Archived