Evolution vs Creation

First, I dont claim to be righteous. I do claim to be a thinker and not a stinker. And my thought process look at a book full of remodled Pagan and Jewish stories that dont even talk about Dinosaurs, though there is proof they existed, and when people ask the church masses there response....ready for this "god put them there to test our faith" So I living life, extending love, looking out for each other isnt the way....

then how do we get to heaven?

The bible does indeed talk of dinosaurs. If some misguided preacher says they are there to "test our faith" then he is completely ignorant.

There is nothing about dinosaurs that is incongruous with the bible, quite the opposite.

The existence of the fossils is due to Noah's flood.

The absence of any transitional figures does disprove evolution in Darwin's own words.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
then how do we get to heaven?

by confessing with your tongue Jesus Christ is your lord and savior ...

well schit, I said that when I was forced in church as a child, I was also forced to be baptised. So then as a back up plan I am good!! lol

I have to disagree with filmslayer, true confession is a result of salvation, not the cause.

God has to do all the work. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

God has to apply his word to those who he chose to save from before the foundation of the world.

quote]

The absence of any transitional figures does disprove evolution in Darwin's own words.

the absence of any "figure of flesh that is of time marking"? does disprove evolution???

dumb this down for me, I am interested in what you said, just my definition of Transitional Figures from school isnt working well with your statement.

Ah OK, a transitional figure means a fossil of some stage of a creature's 'evolution'.

If the theory of evolution is true, we should be able to find fossil figures of the complete evolution of any creature in question.

What we do find is fully formed creatures with not a single fossil that shows progression from one type of creature to another.

In Darwin's own words:

Why, if species descended from other species by fine graduations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitionary forms? As by this theory innumerable transitional forms must have existed, why do we not find them imbedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth?

Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such indeterminate links? Geology surredly does not reveal any such finely granulated organic chain and this perhaps is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be argued against my theory.

Ah OK, a transitional figure means a fossil of some stage of a creature's 'evolution'.

If the theory of evolution is true, we should be able to find fossil figures of the complete evolution of any creature in question.

What we do find is fully formed creatures with not a single fossil that shows progression from one type of creature to another.

In Darwin's own words:

Why, if species descended from other species by fine graduations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitionary forms? As by this theory innumerable transitional forms must have existed, why do we not find them imbedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth?

Why then is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such indeterminate links? Geology surredly does not reveal any such finely granulated organic chain and this perhaps is the most obvious and gravest objection which can be argued against my theory.

so were just discrediting Homo sapiens neanderthalensis?

or are we all a product of insestual acts?

Archived