Evolution vs Creation

This topic and several others lately have caused me to quest for more knowledge. I think in the last few years I have learned more about the forming of this great country than anything they taught in school. I have had to rethink some of the stuff I learned at church as a kid after a fiction novel made me question what I was taught. Hell, I walked out of the movie the Matrix wondering about reality.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are living in a time that God told us would happen, the falling away of the church, total evil in high places etc etc.

When you really see the big picture you realize that everything falls into place as far as your world view. Everything fits and makes sense now, especially the evil in high places and false teachings in the church.

Satan is taking his place in both for he knows he has but a short time.

I watched it, Ive seen videos that state the opposite. One thing I felt as I watched that was it had a very church propaganda feel. They kept using the word Lies and all the bumper music was christian rock. not to mention most of the footage of interviews are relics from the early 90s.

here is a non biased film. Just shows you the posibilities. I think one of the cool things about the whole evolution gig is no one is force feeding it. its more like "here you go, take it or leave it, but its what we found". Unlike some other stuff religions all over the world teach. Its more fire and brimstone

I'm going to have to disagree about evolution not being force fed.

Last time I checked, I was forced to give money at gun point to the government school system so that it can teach evolution.

I don't remember any church forcing me to pay for alternative information.

Last time I checked, I was forced to give money at gun point to the government school system so that it can teach evolution.

forced to give money at gun point to a government school? here in America??

and IMHO the last time I went to church was when I was 18. I picked up a paphlet out of the bench in front of me and it said if you dont tithe 10% your going to hell. Almost verbatim. like it was the whole back of the pamphlet.

and IMHO the last time I went to church was when I was 18. I picked up a paphlet out of the bench in front of me and it said if you dont tithe 10% your going to hell. Almost verbatim. like it was the whole back of the pamphlet.

You of all people know what happens if you don't pay your taxes, eventually you will be staring down the barrel of gun.

And just because some false church said this or that when you were a kid doesn't mean that's what the bible teaches.

You of all people know what happens if you don't pay your taxes, eventually you will be staring down the barrel of gun.

And just because some false church said this or that when you were a kid doesn't mean that's what the bible teaches.

sorry I took that literally!! lol thought maybe you spent some time in uganda or somin

I watched it, Ive seen videos that state the opposite.

The opposite of what? Even the evolutionists admit those were all frauds.

One thing I felt as I watched that was it had a very church propaganda feel.

Well, it was definitely from a perspective that the bible is true. As far as propaganda I think they did a great job of illustrating the propaganda of evolutionists.

They kept using the word Lies and all the bumper music was christian rock.

They were pointing out known and acknowledged examples of lies.

Would you have been happier if Black Sabbath was playing in the background? :mad Seriously.

not to mention most of the footage of interviews are relics from the early 90s.

Seeing how that's when it was made, it kinda makes sense. :thumb

I watched it, Ive seen videos that state the opposite.

The opposite of what? Even the evolutionists admit those were all frauds.

I only saw two interviews of "evolutionist" of poor quality, none of which I saw accredited.

One thing I felt as I watched that was it had a very church propaganda feel.

Well, it was definitely from a perspective that the bible is true. As far as propaganda I think they did a great job of illustrating the propaganda of evolutionists.

I said it felt like propaganda. And as far as being true, the bible for the most part is true. Its a book of stories that man has adapted over time. Look at all other religions. They all have the same chrachters with similar story lines, dates, how they were born and deaths. So I wont argue about that.

They kept using the word Lies and all the bumper music was christian rock.

They were pointing out known and acknowledged examples of lies.

So are the blatant lies or mistakes? and have they since been corrected, after all you said it was a relic of a tape!!

Would you have been happier if Black Sabbath was playing in the background? :mad Seriously.

I really could have taken some non affiliated music. Say some mild elevator music!! lol

not to mention most of the footage of interviews are relics from the early 90s.

Seeing how that's when it was made, it kinda makes sense. :thumb

The video was from the late 90's, the interviews at best were a decade older.

So are the blatant lies or mistakes? and have they since been corrected, after all you said it was a relic of a tape!!

Seems like blatant lies to me, you say they have been corrected, have they really? Have they been removed from the museums and text books? Nope. Am I still being forced to pay for it to be taught? Yup. Flaugh.gif

The video was from the late 90's, the interviews at best were a decade older.

How old is Darwin's (debunked by his own statements) theory? How does age discredit my view?

Again, this video series was about debunking Darwin's theory. I think it knocked it out of the park.

Archived