I hate the new Camry 1/4 Windows

FBO

Guest Tint-Factory Car Shine II
now was it that difficult?

you will get that one with the stripped out screw on the top now and again, but there are tools that you can still get those out if need be.

No.. wasn't bad at all. If I had to screw around with a stripped out screw for more than a few minutes I might skip it and try the next though. It definitely makes for a clean job, I will give you that. :money

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i did another 2010 camry today, i had to do the back window two times. Something about these cars. BUT, i removed the quarter window, and all i can say is WOW. super easy to take out and the outcome was beautiful. Once again, Thanks for all your guys help. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Well, i did another 2010 camry today, i had to do the back window two times. Something about these cars. BUT, i removed the quarter window, and all i can say is WOW. super easy to take out and the outcome was beautiful. Once again, Thanks for all your guys help. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

there will be cars like that, the 5 minutes of taking it apart seems unnecessary, but then you spend 20 minutes fighting the tint to work with you.

I'm all about trying new things! I'm pretty good at getting the New Camry 1/4s in with an EZ reach but I'll give it a go and see how it works out! Thanks for the tip!

I use a contour card, and the precision cut seems to cut it just right, when I was hand cutting they would fight me a bit, but the precision cut pattern just fits nice.

I can cut them perfect as far as fitting! I pull the seal out and separate the bottom rubber of the 1/4 from the glass and slide it right in! It's not the cut that makes it kindda tough it's squeegeeing it out that at times can kindda be a pain! By taking the window out (if it's easy enough,which i'll try) would seem to make it easier to squeegee out without the possibility of f@cking it up sometimes. And we've all done that at least a couple times especially in the back corner!

Archived