I hate the new Camry 1/4 Windows

FBO

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when doing these 1/4's and most any other 1/4 glass. I use my conquror to go around the edges with. That will loosen the window just enough to let you get the film back far into the gasket. I use this trick on almost every gasketed glass to loosen the gasket from the glass. as far as pulling the door panel. I do pull panels on almost every car, and they do come off rather easy. But if you are pulling a door panel in 1 min there's no way you are taking good care of your customers car.

when doing these 1/4's and most any other 1/4 glass. I use my conquror to go around the edges with. That will loosen the window just enough to let you get the film back far into the gasket. I use this trick on almost every gasketed glass to loosen the gasket from the glass. as far as pulling the door panel. I do pull panels on almost every car, and they do come off rather easy. But if you are pulling a door panel in 1 min there's no way you are taking good care of your customers car.

Depends, a lot of cars have just 1 or 2 screws holding the panels on now days. Take the IS, 2 screws and pop back the panels and its off

yeah i know what you mean i can pull the panels on an altima or maxima in about 5 mins flat. The G37 I did yesterday only had 3 10mm's holding it on. I started back in the mid 90's when door panels use to be alot more work to remove. Like the older gm cars that had seat belts in the door. Now that was about the dumbest thing i ever saw a car company do.

yeah i know what you mean i can pull the panels on an altima or maxima in about 5 mins flat. The G37 I did yesterday only had 3 10mm's holding it on. I started back in the mid 90's when door panels use to be alot more work to remove. Like the older gm cars that had seat belts in the door. Now that was about the dumbest thing i ever saw a car company do.

Lol probably to hold the doord on in a wreck, lol. They aren't seatbelts, they are door belts

these just take some time to get used to. i had a lot of trouble with them when i first started too. i usually use a conqueror wrapped in a paper towel and go around all the edges to open it up and clean up some of the dirt. works awesome.

Justin

Guest Tint-Factory Car Shine II

I'll try almost anything once. The tint came out very nice but I couldn't get one side out because the screw head was stripped. This was a Toyota Coralla......

0913101527.jpg

0913101616.jpg

Archived