Motivation

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many cars used to piss me off man. I quit and rehired myself countless time for the first two years man. Heck I am a liar I just fired myself last week LOL!! Seriously once you learn to stay calm and rethink your approach to how you are tinting the window that is frustrating you, you will get so much further with your end product.

And to answer your question about wanting to throw everything in the trash and wanting to quit and be done with tinting.........That sounds like a pretty good start to my day today LMAO!!

Get back to it now! every single car is different it's just you learn the FORCE!

Well , first off I never used the word Liar. Nor did I call her one. All I am saying is that it would take more than a half a roll of film if a car took 32 hours to tint. No offense mike but I have literally trained 100's of guys. I am automotive tinter first and for most, and in my time, I have never trained some one that it took all week to tint 1 coupe. And I have seen guys burn a half a roll of 40" on one car in 5 hours with a tainer present.

So I am sticking with the fact that 20 years ago her memory of the film consumption is skewed, either that or the time of the job.

your right who gives a fuk. Got noobs with neg post count and FG's making coments on stuff I know for a fact. After all I do feed my family with this specific trade information.

No worries, just having one of them weeks. You guys have fun.

Question –Who Exactly is this comment directed towards….?

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...0510&st=384

that should answer your question. please dont take offense on the language, this whole thread has me heated. This will be my last post on it.

You do the math on the film usage using a 20" roll only. Literally with no redo's on the car doors and quarters, and like i said above, three tries on the BG, your working with 40ft of film.

with that said- in this line of work how many times have you had to do a window over three times? It happens to the best of us to this day.

but when does 3 bg attempts take 32 hours?

So lets assume that she didnt lay the doors and the qaurters perfect... Now we got a lil more time, and deff a lil more film. Are we still at 50ft of film and 32 hours worth of work. :wtf:no

Like stated above. It does not matter. its piddely and stupid to even continue it.

So let me apologize for saying anything about it at all. I get to passionate in regards to my trade. :beers

Guest tint phantom

you will get better in time! when you have tinted for as long as I have its as easy as taking a step or a breath of air. tinting windows is'nt that geat of an achievment some of these pups think they are rock stars, cuz they can tint a piece of glass . so what, big deal, who cares?

you will get better in time! when you have tinted for as long as I have its as easy as taking a step or a breath of air. tinting windows is'nt that geat of an achievment some of these pups think they are rock stars, cuz they can tint a piece of glass . so what, big deal, who cares?

:thumb It's not rocket science :lol I think woodworking can be much more challenging than tinting a window..just ask my dog when it rains :spit

Archived