SS tanks

I came across 12 old 5gal tanks that were at an old bar :boogie , wanting to find quick connects for them, where can I get the quick connect with the valve stem on it......use to have one in a shop I use to work in but not sure where the owner got his from...the tank I use now has a 3/8" ball valve welded in place of the old quick connect was.... Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!! :lol

Get a chrome valve stem from an auto parts store, drill a hole in the removable

lid. Install.

Make sure you put the valve stem close to the relief valve so you can still

remove the lid.

Now you don't have to keep up with a jiggra-rigged quick release! :poop

You might want to try Bar service companies. some places still use those tanks for syrups and mixes. I have a place here in nor cal where I can get all the parts I need ,cheap. I just made an adaptor for my tank so I have a double "out", so I can hook up two hoses. Don't know if I'll ever use two hoses much, but it might come in handy some day.

You might want to try Bar service companies. some places still use those tanks for syrups and mixes. I have a place here in nor cal where I can get all the parts I need ,cheap. I just made an adaptor for my tank so I have a double "out", so I can hook up two hoses. Don't know if I'll ever use two hoses much, but it might come in handy some day.

Thanks everyone for the info, found some parts on homebrewers.com under kegging equipment.....and TintDude sorry for not posting very much, will try and take care of that in the future!!!!!!! :lol

Archived