Graphtec ce1000 ques.

Busyman

Hey guys, I have been looking for a plotter. This will just be just to start off with. I really don't want to spend the money to buy a brand new one if a used one will suffice. I already did a search and could not find any info on this model. Locally, I have found a Graphtec ce 1000. The guy says it's around 5 years old. Im still in the process of getting more information from him so if you can think of some questions that I can ask him it would really help. Also, has anyone dealt with this model before and if so, did it do a good job. He is asking 5 hundred obo. Any help would be great. Thanks

Bear with me, I am new to these. I will find out the size of it today. When you say "test it" I doubt that this place used it to cut film so if they can show me that it cut vinyl well, will that suffice? or do I need to see it cut film?

Also, I am unable to find out a lot of info on this machine through my Google searches. DO you think that this is a 5 year old machine or is it a lot older?

Thanks

Guest scottydosnntkno
Bear with me, I am new to these. I will find out the size of it today. When you say "test it" I doubt that this place used it to cut film so if they can show me that it cut vinyl well, will that suffice? or do I need to see it cut film?

Also, I am unable to find out a lot of info on this machine through my Google searches. DO you think that this is a 5 year old machine or is it a lot older?

Thanks

Yes, if you can see it cut vinyl, then it will cut tint. You just need to get a new blade and play with the pressure for cutting tint. The test is just to make sure it functions and cuts the patterns/images/designs correctly.

I'm not sure how old it is, I'm not familiar with that model.

Archived