2011 A4 has AMP problem too

tinter101

that picture looks way different than the one i did today...i actual removed the t25 screws and then unplugged and set it on the desk...when i got done i looked for water and there was slight water, but i can tell it would get it wet if left in the car. of course no problems with my install today and i just installed the amp back right when i was done.

people have said how-ever -that if the key is cycled with the brake light removed it throws a code that a scanner has to be used to remove the code...i havent seen this or has it happen to me but i hust wanted to add that little tid-bit of info that i didnt see on this tread, but remember someone say that...

:krazy thanks TG for at least responding..

Did one saturday, schedule a little extra time, it was a little bit of a bugger but came out nice. The 3rd brake light you have to pull down hard on and slide it back in even harder. Before you put the brake light up, make sure the clips are sitting right or you won't be able to slide it up all the way. Again, it takes some muscle. Doors are alright, quarters are small.