My Biz Card

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The idea was that a lot of places say professional installation when in fact they have hacks installing their film. Using the quotes around the word can show that the word is not being used in its literal or usual meaning therefore, when it says professional in this area, it really means professional. The correct way to use it may have been to use 'single' quotes. I'm not sure.

The idea was that a lot of places say professional installation when in fact they have hacks installing their film. Using the quotes around the word can show that the word is not being used in its literal or usual meaning therefore, when it says professional in this area, it really means professional. The correct way to use it may have been to use 'single' quotes. I'm not sure.

catchy underline, quotes indicates sarcasm.

OvernightPrints has like 1000 cards for $35, that is a smokin ass deal

Our cards are 2 color printed on tinted plastic. 2000 of them was like $400.00 Do you know if overnight print can do the same type of cards ?

OvernightPrints has like 1000 cards for $35, that is a smokin ass deal

Our cards are 2 color printed on tinted plastic. 2000 of them was like $400.00 Do you know if overnight print can do the same type of cards ?

These were done on a digital press, two sided, full color, rounded corners. They were about $190.00 for 1000. Originally I was going to use uvcards.com but decided to use someone local. UVcards had some decent deals.

Archived