Hindsight 20/20

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rivercitytint

i work for Thermo king as a mobile service man fixing refridgerated trucks and trailers during the day, and work at my shop at night and on the weekends to be honest i can make more part time tinting then full time at tk, and get much more satisfaction tinting then turning a wrench. i would like to branch out and go on my own but i pick up alot of semi's constrution equipment work threw work. kinda hand in hand, i will do a/c repair on a front end loader and end up out there the next sat putting tint on. i wish i woulda started tinting earlier. Or mabe became a bank robber i ponder it sometimes.

Guest tintguy31707

I moved towards building signs for a living.. It has paid me well over the last 5 years tinting and making signs... i'm moving on in 3 weeks though I've accepted a position at a moving company. I will basically be a move broker. Truck brokerage would be my next thought for a career.. These guys get paid silly dollars for lining up loads for toothless people. 0 investment except for real estate. This forum helped me realize that the tint industry is going nowhere. There are a select few people that make good money at this.. the majority of those that are doing well are in bigger cities. I'm leaning towards an office career myself.. I'm tired of being the monkey and i'm one of the few guys that tint windows that can make that change. There are always those in this business that will be nothing more than an installer...

Real estate investing...which is what I will start doing after my kids are done with with school completely. If you are smart with your investments, and dont borrow more than you should, owning real estate is a cash cow.

This is my goal too, Im saving away as much as I can. My current lady friend does this and its insane what she makes.

Guest ridiculous

cultivation huh booms!?!

that's cool! a hobby of mine is raising a garden and going to the local farmer's market and selling my produce! makes pretty good extra money but the labor involved is INTENSE!!

Archived