2011 Mustang, Back Glass is super easy to shrink

FBO

Its almost 100% Flat. 1/4 Windows are easy also, lots of room. The doors are super easy also, the seals are not tight so tucking was made easy :thumb . Only issue i had was squeegee the back glass, If you have long arm's you will be okay, because its kinda right in the back.

Its almost 100% Flat. 1/4 Windows are easy also, lots of room. The doors are super easy also, the seals are not tight so tucking was made easy :lol . Only issue i had was squeegee the back glass, If you have long arm's you will be okay, because its kinda right in the back.

i agree the only thing i will say is that on cars that the door glasses bump down when you open them. I always pull the panels. And make sure i get the film below both gaskets. Also I heat the bottom really well to insure no rollups.

Other then that the new mustang's are a brezz :dunno:nope

Its almost 100% Flat. 1/4 Windows are easy also, lots of room. The doors are super easy also, the seals are not tight so tucking was made easy :lol2 . Only issue i had was squeegee the back glass, If you have long arm's you will be okay, because its kinda right in the back.

i agree the only thing i will say is that on cars that the door glasses bump down when you open them. I always pull the panels. And make sure i get the film below both gaskets. Also I heat the bottom really well to insure no rollups.

Other then that the new mustang's are a brezz :twocents:fart

you can trick the doors glass by latching the door latch with the door open...the door will think its closed and roll up...just be careful not to shut the doors!

TG-your so funny

Archived