Limo tinting

Guest Darknesswithin

Guest Darknesswithin

Tint laws on Limo's ,, I know the rear are pretty much allowed to be extremely dark but are there any regulations on doing the front section where the Chauffeur area (driver and passenger window) ???

Not sure if state tint laws on front roll ups are allowable on limos. In California for example you are required to have a chauffeurs license to operate a limo and charge for the service. Either way here its a net 70% law on fronts so its a moot point.

Given my name I really should know more on this matter...

Guest Darknesswithin

it's been my understanding that it's not allowed, thats why I'm asking in here..

I can't believe no one in law enforcement knows the laws are anymore,, I called 2 seperate hwy patrol offices yesturday and got totally different answers.. I was told from one that 35% is whats allowed on normal cars,,,,,,,, I actually had to give them the state statute on window tinting for them to look at while I was on the phone and they acted like I was making this stuff up.. :lol

I said WTF??? you guys issue sitation for window tint and don't even know what the state allows....

I hoping someone on this forum can come up with something for me on this matter. Thanks for the response so far

Guest Darknesswithin

so what your saying is there are no restrictioms for the chauffeur door windows??

where ya at TG ?? you seem to alyways have some input on the laws down here in Fl,, whats up with this one?

Archived