Crazy people

you poeple here just take a point and twist it or come up with some far fetched scenario.

What? In case you haven't noticed, we are all different, this is an ope forum and people post their opinions, just like you have, no matter how strange they may be.

The original poster talked about something we have all had to deal with, and others, like you, replied about how they handle it.

You came up with the idea of painting them in with a marker. If that's what works for you fine, but don't be surprised when others have the opinion that it's a bad idea.

And stop painting the whole forum and with this brush that "we all" do this, or "we all" do that and you are going to set us straight.

or the what if's . some you just need to relax and not worry so much here.

You seem to be the one worried about what "we all" do here. Why don't you relax?

people will understand the warranty what is coved and what is not covered if you explain it and not sound like your try to get out of fixing it . i will fix anything i have tinted as long as your car has not damage the film i installed .

First of all the customers think the film is failing and we are trying to tell them it's the seat belt.

We said fix it and warn them about it. Your idea of a fix was filling it in with a marker dude.

IF YOU THE CUSTOMER THINKS THE FILM IS FAILING .YOU DIDN'T EDUCATE THE CUSTOMER ON YOUR PRODUCT OR THE WARRANTY . THE TINTER OR SALES REP MUST TAKE A LITTLE EXTRA TIME WITH SOME CUSTOMERS SO THEY DONT THINK THE FILM IS FAILING . IF YOU TAKE THE TIME WHEN THE CUSTOMER FIRST COMES INTO THE SHOP FOR A QUOTE YOU SHOULD THEN TALK ABOUT THE WARRANTY AND WHAT YOUR PRODUCT IS GOING TO DO FOR THEM . SO YOU LOSE A LITTLE TIME BIG DEAL BUT THE CUSTOMER IS MUCH HAPPIER WHEN AN ISSUE COMES UP AND THEY WON'T CAUSE A PROBLEM LIKE THIS CUSTOMER IS DOING KNOW . THE CUSTOMER NOW IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT WINDOW FILM AND JUST KNOWS THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THE JOB AND BLAMES THE TINTER AND THE FILM. ALL THE CUSTOMER KNOWS IS TO SAY IT WAS AN AIR BUBBLE . I GET IT ALL THE TIME CUSTOMER ASKING IF THERE ARE GOING TO BE ANY BUBBLES IN THE WINDOW FILM WHEN APPLIED . THIS HAPPENS CAUSE THEY SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT FRIENDS THAT HAVE HAD A BAD TINT JOB FROM SOME OTHER SHOP .I TRY TO EDUCATE MY CUSTOMER ON THE INSTALLATION OF AND WARRANTY AND THE PRODUCT SO THEY WILL UNDERSTAND SOMEWHAT ABOUT WINDOW FILM .

WHAT I DONT GET IF YOU PEOPLE ON HERE RAMBLE ON ABOUT BS REMARKS WHEN FORUM USERS POST QUESTIONS AND OTHER THING .WHEN I POST A BS REMARK . YOU TAKE IT TO THE LIMITE. I SAID THIS WOULD BE A BAD FIX FOR A BAD CUSTOMER IF YOU DECIDED TO DO IT NOT MY PROBLEM. I KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO IT MYSELF . EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT ON HERE. PEOPLE DO ODD THINGS TO MAKE THERE CUSTOMERS HAPPY . IF IT IS SO BAD TO HAVE OR USE A FILM MARKER THEN WHY MAKE THE ITEM. YOU MIGHT BEEN ABLE TO HAVE USED THE FILM MARKER WHO KNOWS. BUT THE THE TINTER DECIDED TO ARGUE WITH THE CUSTOMER FIRST ABOUT IT. THE TINTER SHOULD HAVE PULLED THE CAR IN FIRST AND CHECK IT OUT THEN TALKED TO THE CUSTOMER ABOUT . THEN DO WHATEVER HE COULDFOR THEM .

I was going to try and read that... but that %&$# just gave me a headache.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mobile1
you poeple here just take a point and twist it or come up with some far fetched scenario.

What? In case you haven't noticed, we are all different, this is an ope forum and people post their opinions, just like you have, no matter how strange they may be.

The original poster talked about something we have all had to deal with, and others, like you, replied about how they handle it.

You came up with the idea of painting them in with a marker. If that's what works for you fine, but don't be surprised when others have the opinion that it's a bad idea.

And stop painting the whole forum and with this brush that "we all" do this, or "we all" do that and you are going to set us straight.

You seem to be the one worried about what "we all" do here. Why don't you relax?

people will understand the warranty what is coved and what is not covered if you explain it and not sound like your try to get out of fixing it . i will fix anything i have tinted as long as your car has not damage the film i installed .

First of all the customers think the film is failing and we are trying to tell them it's the seat belt.

We said fix it and warn them about it. Your idea of a fix was filling it in with a marker dude.

IF YOU THE CUSTOMER THINKS THE FILM IS FAILING .YOU DIDN'T EDUCATE THE CUSTOMER ON YOUR PRODUCT OR THE WARRANTY . THE TINTER OR SALES REP MUST TAKE A LITTLE EXTRA TIME WITH SOME CUSTOMERS SO THEY DONT THINK THE FILM IS FAILING . IF YOU TAKE THE TIME WHEN THE CUSTOMER FIRST COMES INTO THE SHOP FOR A QUOTE YOU SHOULD THEN TALK ABOUT THE WARRANTY AND WHAT YOUR PRODUCT IS GOING TO DO FOR THEM . SO YOU LOSE A LITTLE TIME BIG DEAL BUT THE CUSTOMER IS MUCH HAPPIER WHEN AN ISSUE COMES UP AND THEY WON'T CAUSE A PROBLEM LIKE THIS CUSTOMER IS DOING KNOW . THE CUSTOMER NOW IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT WINDOW FILM AND JUST KNOWS THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THE JOB AND BLAMES THE TINTER AND THE FILM. ALL THE CUSTOMER KNOWS IS TO SAY IT WAS AN AIR BUBBLE . I GET IT ALL THE TIME CUSTOMER ASKING IF THERE ARE GOING TO BE ANY BUBBLES IN THE WINDOW FILM WHEN APPLIED . THIS HAPPENS CAUSE THEY SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT FRIENDS THAT HAVE HAD A BAD TINT JOB FROM SOME OTHER SHOP .I TRY TO EDUCATE MY CUSTOMER ON THE INSTALLATION OF AND WARRANTY AND THE PRODUCT SO THEY WILL UNDERSTAND SOMEWHAT ABOUT WINDOW FILM .

WHAT I DONT GET IF YOU PEOPLE ON HERE RAMBLE ON ABOUT BS REMARKS WHEN FORUM USERS POST QUESTIONS AND OTHER THING .WHEN I POST A BS REMARK . YOU TAKE IT TO THE LIMITE. I SAID THIS WOULD BE A BAD FIX FOR A BAD CUSTOMER IF YOU DECIDED TO DO IT NOT MY PROBLEM. I KNOW I WOULD NEVER DO IT MYSELF . EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT ON HERE. PEOPLE DO ODD THINGS TO MAKE THERE CUSTOMERS HAPPY . IF IT IS SO BAD TO HAVE OR USE A FILM MARKER THEN WHY MAKE THE ITEM. YOU MIGHT BEEN ABLE TO HAVE USED THE FILM MARKER WHO KNOWS. BUT THE THE TINTER DECIDED TO ARGUE WITH THE CUSTOMER FIRST ABOUT IT. THE TINTER SHOULD HAVE PULLED THE CAR IN FIRST AND CHECK IT OUT THEN TALKED TO THE CUSTOMER ABOUT . THEN DO WHATEVER HE COULDFOR THEM .

DUDE GET OFF THE m*th FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS.

i_type_angry_things_tshirt-p235619168192260711t53h_400.jpg

i_type_angry_things_tshirt-p235619168192260711t53h_400.jpg

:poke That's priceless :lol

Had the same thing happen. They didn't believe it was the seat belt, even after I demonstrated how when you just let the belt go, it dings the film in the same place. OH NO, it was definitely my fault :lol2 so the deal about seat belt chips went into my care sheet that is given and read aloud to them BEFORE the work is started.

I had a customer come in after 3 or so years with an old hoopty civic with "tint failure". the lower half of the driver side window had 100s of nicks from the seatbelt. I explained what was happening and he denied it.I demonstrated how it happened and he rudely says "I dont do that, the tint is going bad and bubbling I want it warrantied".

So after my mind stopped racing through different ways to cause this punk intense discomfort and pain involving a dull olfa blade, I redid it and told him I could not warranty it for the same type of damage again.

Archived