"I" "I" Capt'n tackdown

No video yet? :))

I'm too busy to run out , buy a cam , learn it how to use it, film it, upload it. I have a few videos to do, but it's down the priority list in my life at the moment , sorry :money

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No video yet? :))

I'm too busy to run out , buy a cam , learn it how to use it, film it, upload it. I have a few videos to do, but it's down the priority list in my life at the moment , sorry :DD

If you ever do and just want something SUPER simple that does a great job with high def clips...

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/fli...fcdebccc31een02

Literally the easiest thing ever. Turn on, push button to start, push button to stop. Shove thing in to computer usb port to upload.

Only thing that sucks is I'm pretty sure even the newest generation is limited to the amount of memory in it, can't add cards. But this one will record a full hour of HD (probably more if there's a standard definition setting).

GF's brother has one, she had it for awhile and I used it a bunch, great little thing.

No video yet? :spit)

I'm too busy to run out , buy a cam , learn it how to use it, film it, upload it. I have a few videos to do, but it's down the priority list in my life at the moment , sorry :zzz

If you ever do and just want something SUPER simple that does a great job with high def clips...

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/fli...fcdebccc31een02

Literally the easiest thing ever. Turn on, push button to start, push button to stop. Shove thing in to computer usb port to upload.

Only thing that sucks is I'm pretty sure even the newest generation is limited to the amount of memory in it, can't add cards. But this one will record a full hour of HD (probably more if there's a standard definition setting).

GF's brother has one, she had it for awhile and I used it a bunch, great little thing.

I went to buy this camera the other day and they no longer carry it here , they replaced it with a more expensive one :spit For the amount I'll use a cam , I might just get a used one.

Archived