Tint OFF Competition...

Remember guys, when it comes to SolarGard just ask me.

The event should be fun. March 15th in Anaheim. We will have demos, a sale and technical training.

Prizes are usually cash, or film credit which is just as good as cash.

The trophy and title are huge too, previous winners have integrated it into their marketing and it's a great way to stand out from the competition.

So what does a "tint off" judge? I watched some videos of guys in tint offs on youtube and it was some slow mothers, so I take it it's not speed. Is it perfection? technique? One guy looked like he was making things harder for himself than it should be. I live in the middle of nowhere so something like that is foreign to me.

Remember guys, when it comes to SolarGard just ask me.

The event should be fun. March 15th in Anaheim. We will have demos, a sale and technical training.

Prizes are usually cash, or film credit which is just as good as cash.

The trophy and title are huge too, previous winners have integrated it into their marketing and it's a great way to stand out from the competition.

What does it cost to enter into the "Tint-Off"?

We decide a set amount of time to do a roll up, I think 15 minutes. It's not about speed, we usually have three judges who inspect the overall install. Edges, contamination etc...

The top four move on to do a back glass, same deal maybe slightly more time on the clock. It's not about speed. They are good fun, great networking.

Archived