Venture Shield

How bout lighter fluid or wd 40 :dunno both of those will clean nearly anything,not sure if it would damage the film or not though..

Lighter fluid is almost pure naptha, which is one of the key harmful ingredients for PPF.

Can you tell i don't install ppf :lol My bad :spit

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put First Cut on my 08 Tahoe when I bought it new two years ago and I have'nt sold any of it since I found out what the warranty says on the care and that they basically wont warranty it on a white auto. Why? Because it is guaranteed to turn yellow. Yeah! I'm bashing the First Cut.

I would like to replace all the ppf I put on my Tahoe but dont know which one would be better. So you guys tell me. Please.....what do you KNOW will work best? :wave-finger

Dont get me wrong, I use only Madico window films....just not their First cut product. :finger:

I put First Cut on my 08 Tahoe when I bought it new two years ago and I have'nt sold any of it since I found out what the warranty says on the care and that they basically wont warranty it on a white auto. Why? Because it is guaranteed to turn yellow. Yeah! I'm bashing the First Cut.

I would like to replace all the ppf I put on my Tahoe but dont know which one would be better. So you guys tell me. Please.....what do you KNOW will work best? :please

Dont get me wrong, I use only Madico window films....just not their First cut product. :please

Nanofenders, famous window tint company's 60 inch film on hood. That's after I cleaned the crap out of it with Xpel's cleaner. Avery, what's the ETA on the wider format? I have 11 months of full hoods that need replacement.

IMAG0829.jpg

Guest mikebrooks
I installed Venture on this brand new Titan and custy went out of town.. got some bugs on the way and can't get them off... I tried alcohol and 3m adhesive remover... did not help at all... what shall I do??? has anyone else faced this problem?

thank you in advance...

Venture doesnt have the top coat that 3m ppf has thats why. had the same issue with clearshield(very rare though)

I installed Venture on this brand new Titan and custy went out of town.. got some bugs on the way and can't get them off... I tried alcohol and 3m adhesive remover... did not help at all... what shall I do??? has anyone else faced this problem?

thank you in advance...

Venture doesnt have the top coat that 3m ppf has thats why. had the same issue with clearshield(very rare though)

The orginal Ventureshield had no coating ( denser urethane layer). Ventureshield Ultra has a top coat BUT NOT a patent pending clear coat like 3M Scotchgard. Hope this helps.

thank you in advance...

The orginal Ventureshield had no coating ( denser urethane layer). Ventureshield Ultra has a top coat BUT NOT a patent pending clear coat like 3M Scotchgard. Hope this helps.

The ventureshield 7510 does not have a coating. Ventureshield 7510cc has a top coat This is how read it. :thumb

http://solutions.3m.com/3MContentRetrieval...ibute=ImageFile

Archived