Sunday morning coming down

So sunday mornings are really my quiet time until about 10 when my wife and son get up, but my wife offered to keep one of her friends kids last night. No biggy right, well she was up this morning before me I know this because the floor creaks upstairs and that is what woke me up. She finally came downstairs to the living room so I turned on cartoons for her, but she continues to run around the living room. I usually only get two to three hours aweek to myself I guess not this week, but from now on its friday night sleep overs. Glad I got that off my chest.

not tryng to be ugly, but you have no idea what you are in for. I remember being your age with only 1 child. The best advice I can give you is to enjoy what free time you have. :lol2

I have 2 kids one 5 and one 10. And there is not a quite moment in this house. But as the years go by your learn how to deal with being a parent if you are ment to be. Good luck to you with family life, In about 10 years you will know why some people just walk into the woods and hang themselves. just my :dunno

From what I know first hand, and seen others go through along the way. The kids getting up early will be the least of your worries. Hang in there my friend.

Yeah I am kinda spoiled with my son he will sleep in as long as I let him and he still takes a nap everyday for about two hours. I can't really ask much more from him. I guess its his friends I'm going to have to worry about.

my 10 year old will be up by 6 in the morning no matter when she goes to bed. Her little sister on the other hand would sleep till noon everyday if you let her.

I like getting up around 8 ish myself. And I try not to book to much work before then unless I have a really busy day, Besides you don't want me tinting anything in the morning beofre I've had my coffee.

Haha yeah I can understand that. Even my son if he wakes up early he will just chill on the couch with me, until mommy gets up. He really is an awesome kid.

Kids like that really make me wanna have one.... of course, I also think it'd be fun to have a kid like Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes. :lol2 lol

Archived