What do I get for my money

So it is that time of year again, April 15. My accountant has had all our info for the last week or so and calls me with the final verdict. WTF...... I would rather drop off a bag of money at a battered womens shelter or some other charity. With what the govt extracts out of me every year i think I must be supporting 3000 illegals.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you get for your money?

Well first of all it's not your money, it's ALL owed back to a private banker, WITH INTEREST. (that means real estate)

But since you asked, you get to pay for abo****ns not only in this country but every 3rd world country as well.

You get to give Israel 100 Billion $ a year alone.

You get to sponsor black budget operations and destabilization programs all over the world.

You also get to pay for the bombs we use on those destabilized countries.

You get to sponsor your own destruction through "diversity" programs public and private.

Shall I go on?

What do you get for your money?

Well first of all it's not your money, it's ALL owed back to a private banker, WITH INTEREST. (that means real estate)

But since you asked, you get to pay for abo****ns not only in this country but every 3rd world country as well.

You get to give Israel 100 Billion $ a year alone.

You get to sponsor black budget operations and destabilization programs all over the world.

You also get to pay for the bombs we use on those destabilized countries.

You get to sponsor your own destruction through "diversity" programs public and private.

Shall I go on?

It is just depressing. You know the money you bust your ass to earn will just be pissed away.

The only thing that keeps me sane is reminding myself I have to be doing alright to be getting taxed.

There will always be freeloaders and wasteful gov't spending, whats my other option become a freeloader myself... nah

I'm paying to live in the best country in the world, its not that bad a rate honestly.

Still hurts when you do the math though, I'll admit that anyday!

Not to get off the topic but you mention freeloaders. Last fall we put film on a apartment building . All section 8 , the parking garage in the place had more than it's fair share of Lexus,BMW and Benz. Almost every unit we were in had at least 1 60" flat screen and huge leather furniture...... But they need assistance to pay rent. Effin BS.

Archived