• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is TrueView 5% (Solar Gard) ... RN07 (Llumar) and of course my favorite Optitune 5% (HanitaTek) ... all three of these are very reflective exterior and low reflective gray interior

How well do these work? Do they actually give the one way mirror effect?

Tim

LuLu was out of RN07.... worked fine with the silver 15 and the 5 back, then the customer turned shady and now he wont pay...

Are you stuck in the building? What did he say when you were done and wanting to leave?

Either leave with your money, or take all the tint you put up back with you......

Not trying to be a smarta**.... Just doesn't sound like it was a huge job. And if it were, should have had a contract with payment terms....

Silver film, then a dark non reflective film on top of that on the side you want privacy.

It's not 100% but it's about the best you can do.

How does this strategy compare to TrueView 5% (Solar Gard), RN07 (Llumar), or Optitune 5% (HanitaTek)

Thanks!

Tim

LuLu was out of RN07.... worked fine with the silver 15 and the 5 back, then the customer turned shady and now he wont pay...

Are you stuck in the building? What did he say when you were done and wanting to leave?

Either leave with your money, or take all the tint you put up back with you......

Not trying to be a smarta**.... Just doesn't sound like it was a huge job. And if it were, should have had a contract with payment terms....

is a 6 bill job, although he was approved they just wanted me to invoice them, but no warranty or anything until it is paid...dont pay...well ill just go clean the windows with some ammonia.

TrueVue would be the closest match since it has an interior reflectivity of 8% and most auto films are around 6%, the Opitune and RN07 are both in the 14% range and still work really well.

I just like the idea of less work and a warranty. They are all used frequently by shops I deal with depending on the brand they are more accustomed to installing.

is a 6 bill job, although he was approved they just wanted me to invoice them, but no warranty or anything until it is paid...dont pay...well ill just go clean the windows with some ammonia.

Gotcha... Hopefully everything will work out and they'll rightfully pay you. :thumb

this might just get ugly man. On a job that small I would be pretty pissed, but at the same time. I would just walk away and get my sale's rep to try to help me straighten this out. Maybe an outside opinion could help them see that you did the job properly. :DD

Archived