Looking to Joint Venture with a Plotter Owner...

Guest leadsupplier

Guest leadsupplier

Whats up everyone, I have a business idea to sell pre-cut tint locally. I am looking to minimize my risk by not purchasing a $3k plotter and $300 monthly for software.

I also travel every week for work, so i cannot always be home to create and ship orders. So I am looking for someone on here with a Plotter and Software to team up with. I will pay for all tinting material + a value fee, or we can come up with some other terms.

If you have a plotter, and want to make some extra cash by selling pre cut tint directly to me, then please PM me and we can talk in more detail.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest leadsupplier
Just a little curious, why would someone go into this with you when they have it all to do it themselves?? :dunno that kinda does not make sense

Because they have a business to run, and have to tint cars to support themselves. I have a job, but I can get all the orders, do all the marketing, deal with all the customers. All the owner has to do is take 2 minutes and cut the tint. It's a fair trade off in my opinion.

Just a little curious, why would someone go into this with you when they have it all to do it themselves?? :dunno that kinda does not make sense

Because they have a business to run, and have to tint cars to support themselves. I have a job, but I can get all the orders, do all the marketing, deal with all the customers. All the owner has to do is take 2 minutes and cut the tint. It's a fair trade off in my opinion.

2 minutes to cut the tint....

You underestimate the involvement of the man handling the product. You say you travel, so who packs/ships/deals with customers, etc... for a few dollars profit per kit?

So basically you want to profit from what anybody with a plotter can do except you want to put out the free craigslist ad out for the DIYer instead of the tinter who all ready owns the plotter and is doing the repairs on it...not a new idea :dunno

Guest leadsupplier
So basically you want to profit from what anybody with a plotter can do except you want to put out the free craigslist ad out for the DIYer instead of the tinter who all ready owns the plotter and is doing the repairs on it...not a new idea :lol

All of.you saying.its beaten to death, why don't you actually look on ebay and see how many kits some of those guys sell per month, its over 500 in most cases. Multiply that by let's say $10 profit on each kit and that's 5k per month. If you don't think there is opportunity here than you are being foolish..

If the guy that owns the plotter wants to take time.away from his work day and.post an.ad on craigs for a measley 2 customers or so then he can go ahead and do that.but If he wants an experienced professional online marketer to generate 10x+ that amount of customers per day thrn that's where my value comes in

Archived