Looking to Joint Venture with a Plotter Owner...

Guest leadsupplier

Guest leadsupplier
then why aint you investing in a plotter and software ???

Because I travel and can't be home to cut and ship it myself. I can sell it and take orders remotely but shipping and having accesto the plotter is impossible when im in a different state.

This is why I want to JV with someone that already owns a shop and plotter.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why would you want to get into something when you already know you don't gave time for it????? Either you have lots of money to blow on a plotter and cut kits for a hobby, just to make a couple bucks a month. If you haven't sat and really thought how much time and money it would take to do it I smell fail. Cost of film, shipping tubes and postage, not to mention how many kits will come back cuz it's wrong car. I don't see much profit without making it your number 1 priority.

So why would you want to get into something when you already know you don't gave time for it????? Either you have lots of money to blow on a plotter and cut kits for a hobby, just to make a couple bucks a month. If you haven't sat and really thought how much time and money it would take to do it I smell fail. Cost of film, shipping tubes and postage, not to mention how many kits will come back cuz it's wrong car. I don't see much profit without making it your number 1 priority.

:zzz Did I miss something or did you? He doesn't WANT to blow any money on a plotter..he is looking for a Joint Venture. :lol

Guest leadsupplier

I thought this.forum was filled with entrepreneurs and hustlers, I guess I was wrong

I've already planned this out in detail, shipping, packaging, etc. And it wouldn't be a couple bus, it would be some nice profit. Also to the guy that said I don't do any work, you must get no customers because behind every great product and business is great marketing and advertising. You can't make money by selling anything without it. My share of work is equal to the other partner its just different.

Also, since I can't have 24/7 access to a plotted a joint venture seems the. Correct approach to take. I can maximize my time and my partners and accomplish a goal this way instead ofleaving money on the table.

So why do I want to do this? Bc. Its an opportunity and I want to more money per month. Does that sound reasonable?

No hassles from me :nope Where are you located lead supplier ? I'm thinking the location of your to cutting would be important for the bottom line of shipping costs? I actually thought of doing this a while ago,I'm just not Internet marketing savvy :lol

Guest leadsupplier
No hassles from me :nope Where are you located lead supplier ? I'm thinking the location of your to cutting would be important for the bottom line of shipping costs? I actually thought of doing this a while ago,I'm just not Internet marketing savvy :lol

Im located in pennsylvania but travel all over. I agree that being closer is.more desirable, but after some thought it woulnot really make a difference. If the plotter partner was going to cut hen ship to me, it would.make more sense to just ship to th customer instead. And doing it this way would create minimal lag times

Guest leadsupplier
No hassles from me :lol Where are you located lead supplier ? I'm thinking the location of your to cutting would be important for the bottom line of shipping costs? I actually thought of doing this a while ago,I'm just not Internet marketing savvy :lol

Im located in pennsylvania but travel all over. I agree that being closer is.more desirable, but after some thought it woulnot really make a difference. If the plotter partner was going to cut hen ship to me, it would.make more sense to just ship to th customer instead. And doing it this way would create minimal lag times

One could also then just sell directly to customer without you as a middle man chipping in the profit :lol2

To tell you the truth, I might be interested since I hate to deal with customers and use my plotter very seldomly... but shipping would be a little too high though :lol2

You are missin the point. If the plotter guy cuts me out he will lose most likely all of his sales. Also he will then have to advertise and deal with customers, web management, returns all o that himself...

People are talking so blindly here. If you have an unused plotter then it

Might behoove you to learn more about this opportunity. Shipping is not high as you say and also who's to say the buyer can't pay for it?

Archived