poly sprayer 2.2

You could put together some kits to sell, parts with detailed illustrated instructions etc. :D

good point Ric. I would be happy just to get in contact with the people who make the poly's and just get with them to offer it from the factory that way.

Maybe they would give me free sprayer's for life. :thumb

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no I think the lid will uphold the preasure. This is why I would want to work directly with the maker's of this tank. To make sure it is safe.

However at 45 psi I don't think it would kill anyone.

The only thing I noticed about filling the tank almost all the way up. Was that there was not enough space to build the amount of air preasure needed to handle the volume of liquid inside the tank. And quickly ran out of compressed air to evac the liquid.

However fill it to the max marked on the side of the tank, and put 45 psi in the tank. It will darn near run dry before lossing good working preasure. :D

just dont drop it at that psi

seals last just as long

as max psi i would recommend not pushing the trigger down all the way or gluing a stopper underneath to prevent the trigger from going down all the way. to prevent from open spraying

also look into stronger springs for the trigger to close the spray faster. the only seal that goes out fast is the tiny o ring at the very tip of the nozzle. i have over 40 old p2s that we keep just for spare parts. at the beginning we split a lot of bottles so we have a lot of extra top assemblies. luckily the bottle r super simple to take apart and put back together

only 2 of us actually still like using them. the other 5 just use the pump style ones. so it comes down to preferrence if you will like em or not.

ive never used cornelious tanks, so im actually looking into putting together about 4 of em

yeah while I had mine apart I lubed the spring's and inner o ring with baby shampoo.

I did notice that when I hit 50 psi it was leaking from somewhere. Held the trgger and it wouldn't shut off for a few second's, but at 45 psi everything was super smooth.

As for corny's. If you do enough volume I would seriously get atleast a 3 to 5 gallon tank. You might even position it to were you could come off the tank with 2 hose's. If you tint bays are close enough to one another. Or if you tag team cars.

Tag teaming cars seems to make every job go faster. you just have to watch concistancy. I use to work at a shop were we 2 maned every car. Me and my buddy nick once did a chevy truck in less then 10 min's no chit.

Archived