Easy to remove films?

Ive had two whole cars (four doors) in the last month that came off in twenty minutes or less. What kind of warranty does that carry?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry i should have been clearer on that. No steam, no bag, nothing at all. Get it started pull and no glue left behind.

No dreaming I assure you. :twocents

The one this morning was a twenty ten camery. The guy was going to have to sit here till it was done. He didnt get through with one whole chapter in the book he brought with him.

The film was thick on both the cars. I use 1.5 mil and this was a good bit thicker.

the old sun guard does this alot down in oz it's probably one of the our favorite tints to remove most of the time it just slides off like butter, especially on a hot day ( obviously) hate the smell of the adhesive on these ....weird complaint i know but it stinks too me.

I can think of less then 5 cars I have ever had come off that clean, but it was sure a nice suprise when it would happen.

The one I'll always remember was an older dodge intretid, looked pretty purple. It was a warmer day and I started peeling film and in less then 15 to 20 mins all clean window's. no glue no chit.

I waited 2 hours to even call the guy to come pick it up because I told him it would be atleast that long. But it happens so rarely that it doesn't makeup for the chitty strip jobs. :beer

there's alot of that here in NY.alot of shops using korean dyed film..'SLP' or 'SPECTRUM'...both pull right off..i never let custy watch. :lol .i tellem come back in an hour...little do they know i did the removal AND tinted another car.. :money

Guest ptownstint

Soltek window film does that comes right off no steam and leaves no glue its a cheap film and they are based here by me in va beach va. i love we those strip and retints come in

yuppp, i used to use slp for cheap customers. alot of peeling issues back in the day with that film and it turns more into a blue colour instead of purple. peels right off no glue. still charge them the regular rate for a removal :blink: i will never use that cheap film again. i only carry lifetime warranty film now and deal with customers that arent so cheap, if they are they can just go somewhere else cuz someone else will pay for my tint jobs. As for the kind of film that was used on the removal you had was probably some other cheap 2 ply dyed film. i know alot of films out there now that will rip off and take the glue with it now. comes in 1 ply and 2 ply.

Archived