Easy to remove films?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

express true black can come off without leaving glue , had to remove it froma customer of mines car so his daughter could learn to drive in it , didn't want tint for her learning cause of poor eyesight. i don't use the film a lot but ive never had any comebacks

Guest shadeking

Its wierd that some of the cheap films come off easy. I had a guy bring me a truck that he wanted redone and he said that his son bought the film from Walmart. It peeled right off no glue residue.

No dreaming I assure you. :shoot1

Hi Opus,

You definitely were not dreaming. This characteristic is a designed-in attribute and there a large number of dealers absolutely insist upon it.

EWF carries several lines that have this feature.

-Howard

No dreaming I assure you. :D

Hi Opus,

You definitely were not dreaming. This characteristic is a designed-in attribute and there a large number of dealers absolutely insist upon it.

EWF carries several lines that have this feature.

-Howard

I recently removed some TB and with a steamer it was leaving glue behind. I knew TB should come off w/o glue, so i barely hit it with the steamer and no glue left behind.

What somebody really needs to do is come up with a flat glass adhesive that lasts, and isn't impossible to remove. I pity the folks that will have to start removing dry adhesive films in the future, it's a horrible experience. :lol2

Guest tint whisperer
What somebody really needs to do is come up with a flat glass adhesive that lasts, and isn't impossible to remove. I pity the folks that will have to start removing dry adhesive films in the future, it's a horrible experience. :lol

:lol2

Archived