How should I go about this?

So when I first started tinting I had a friend want a older model bmw tinted so I give him the price he paid up front and turns out I couldn't tint the car. Just ruined a bunch of film on it and he wound up with really clean windows. Well him being a friend he said not to worry about it and to keep the money (stupid decision). Since then I have asked him recently to let me give another go at it which I have all the confidience in the world that I could do it now but he said that he doesn't even drive the car anymore nor does it have insurance or anything on it. Long story short he called about his girlfriend getting an equinox done. So what do I do in this situation? I don't know if he is paying for it or the girlfriend. I really want to get this debt squared up though and no he does not have anything that he is really interested in getting tinted right now. Opinions please.

Crap, forget everything we said. :shock

:D I've always wanted to give them a shot I doubt he would ever do them though his old man is a little to peculiar. He does have a lot of friends though so maybe some in the near future. I feel like he is the type of guy to test the waters with somebody else first then he will give it a shot. :lol6

Archived