online suppliers.

Good Morning Snappy,

I look forward to speaking with you. Let's see what we can figure out.

Of course I am sorry to hear of a run-in with a fellow distributor. Prior to coming on board with Global, he ran the China division for Bekaert. Positions like that are generally reserved for the best and brightest in the organization. He is held in high regard within our group.

Regards,

Howard

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mr3y1956

Howard,

Obviously you have your electric on this morning and I am sure you have better things to do than to banter on TD, I know I do!

I appreciate your wealth of knowledge in the industry and wish you well.

Your carefully crafted words inferred that our film was lacking key components that made it inferior to yours, if that's what you are trying to say, then you KNOW that is NOT true.

If you are talking in generality as to the influx of cheaper films coming to the U.S., then I say amen brother, preach on!

Hello ValueTint,

I don't want to mince words here. Yes - In my opinion, the Global is superior.

My opinion is based upon the side-by-side component and process datasheet sitting right here on my desk. There is a reason why the Authorized Global Distributors are paying a premium price and exactly what they are getting for that extra cost is detailed on this sheet.

I have no objection to sharing this information with you and will call you tomorrow to discuss the particulars.

-Howard

Give me a call! I am a Solargard distributor! Forget about that whitebox stuff and use a GENUINE quality line that you can stand behind. You don't want to get the reputation of the guy whos film fades to nothing after a year or two.

We have great pricing, no minimum orders and all of the tools as well!

:beer

Guest tintjackal
I find the prices of the qdp are way too high. I get the same thing from valuetint for $.43 per sqft shipped to my door.

The lower price of that product reflects the substitution or elimination of critical components and processes.

-Howard

For the sake of clarification wouldnt this same statement that your making about valuetints films hold true to your Express Window Films private label films?

:facepalm2

For the sake of clarification wouldnt this same statement that your making about valuetints films hold true to your Express Window Films private label films?

:spit

Hi Tintjakal,

No. That statement would not hold true.

In addition to being a private labeler, Express Window Films is an authorized distributor for a major brand name. As such, we have access to the branded/premium lines as well as the authorization to include them in our private label catalogs.

I had a very nice chat with a young fellow (I will not mention his name) over there last week. I conveyed the concern that the Authorized Global Distributors have, specifically that they are paying the factory substantially more for product than Valuetint is and the misconception that the same product could be purchased for much less would unfairly and wrongly put them in a very uncompetitive position.

We went thru the factory provided "build sheet" which lists a total of 9 specific differences in the products.

This list was provided to me on a confidential basis and disclosing that information a public forum would land me in hot water. One of the major components I am at liberty to share here is the patented Anti-Static liner found only in the Genuine Global branded films. This feature is highly valued by installers who strive for clean installations. Very generally speaking, the other component & process differences involve the base film, adhesives, pigments, hard coat as well as the placement and types UV inhibitors which are used.

I do not wish in any way to disparage ValueTint or their staff. The message here from the Global Distributors, the factory and EWF: If you want to buy Genuine Global Window Film, call or contact your friendly Authorized Global Distributor.

-Howard

Anyone know what film concord window films handles?

Hi Twb !!!

I know.

We own Concord. It's the division of our company that competes with Gila (CP/Llumar's DIY Division).

Since you are a member of this forum, it is likely that you do this professionally so you would want to work with Express (our professional division).

Regards,

Howard

Hi Twb !!!

I know.

We own Concord. It's the division of our company that competes with Gila (CP/Llumar's DIY Division).

Since you are a member of this forum, it is likely that you do this professionally so you would want to work with Express (our professional division).

Regards,

Howard

Good to know. Makes sense being they sell 25' lengths and pre cut.

Guest tintjackal
I find the prices of the qdp are way too high. I get the same thing from valuetint for $.43 per sqft shipped to my door.

The lower price of that product reflects the substitution or elimination of critical components and processes.

-Howard

:blink:

:dunno

Hi Tintjakal,

No. That statement would not hold true.

In addition to being a private labeler, Express Window Films is an authorized distributor for a major brand name. As such, we have access to the branded/premium lines as well as the authorization to include them in our private label catalogs.

I had a very nice chat with a young fellow (I will not mention his name) over there last week. I conveyed the concern that the Authorized Global Distributors have, specifically that they are paying the factory substantially more for product than Valuetint is and the misconception that the same product could be purchased for much less would unfairly and wrongly put them in a very uncompetitive position.

We went thru the factory provided "build sheet" which lists a total of 9 specific differences in the products.

This list was provided to me on a confidential basis and disclosing that information a public forum would land me in hot water. One of the major components I am at liberty to share here is the patented Anti-Static liner found only in the Genuine Global branded films. This feature is highly valued by installers who strive for clean installations. Very generally speaking, the other component & process differences involve the base film, adhesives, pigments, hard coat as well as the placement and types UV inhibitors which are used.

I do not wish in any way to disparage ValueTint or their staff. The message here from the Global Distributors, the factory and EWF: If you want to buy Genuine Global Window Film, call or contact your friendly Authorized Global Distributor.

-Howard

Your missing the point EWF you made a bold statement and I quote "the lower the price of that product reflects the substitution or elimination of critical components and processes". I simply meant to ask then wouldnt that hold true for your private label films? If not, why not? Maybe Im misinterpreting something here? Do your private label films have Anti static liners?

Archived