What's up at Valuetint?

ya want me to call and mess with him just to see how he handles it ??? :dunno:cool

Not while he still has the "training wheels" attached!! Once we certify him, you can call and take your best shot !!!

-Howard

I know what you mean by "new voices on the phone". I have been flying my airplane thru the New York Terminal Radar Control Area (TRACON) for 3+ years now and I am pretty familiar with the voices of most of the Air Traffic Controllers (ATCs) working the frequencies. Whenever I hear a new voice, it does get my attention but I know there is a supervisor standing over his shoulder and listening in so everything is cool.

Howard

:lockNot in Reno!

Good experienced help is invaluable in this industry. :spit

I agree Stan, Mark and Judd have taken care of me for a couple of years now. Just got off the phone with Judd and he apologized for the guy answering the phone. I was under the impression that they had sold out and things were going to change there, but after our conversation realize things are still the same :thumb .

Guest mr3y1956

Hello All,

Thanks for your support. It's been awhile since I've posted anything.

We most assuredly are not "changing hands". With 30 years experience, I have no desire to do anything else.

We do have a young man that helps us part time with graphics and in the warehouse and he was trying to pitch in and help as the phones lit up.

If you knew Kevin, he is very humble and sincere and I assure you that it is not in his character to be anything but kind.

We immediately corrected Fireman's order and compensated him for the mistake. Yes we still make them from time to time, but the folks that know me, know that I will make it right.

We like to see comments, it raises the bar and we all do our job better.

Our Sirius line of films is still the best value in the country, I'll put it up against anything out there and if the film you have been using, just turned colors on ya, then give us a try!

BTW, be looking soon for Valiant Automotive Film Solutions, It's going to be awesome.

Mark

Archived