Last Post Ho #132

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint whisperer
I C - pretty color but not for a car

Typical woman looking at the colour

Of course! When it comes to cars it's all about how it looks not how it performs. However, when it comes to men it's performance over looks :lol

cant embed this, or atleast I couldnt...

anyways, looks like now its going to be illegal to film the police in action....seems like its another way to totally enforce the patriot act, strip the constitution and apply the NWO. Sad stuff man. Big Bro dont have to answer to anyone... just the way they like it. Totally legal to film me with out my consent in the intersection and send me a ticket, but its illegal to film the police grossy out of line with their powers.

watch it here

anyways, looks like now its going to be illegal to film the police in action....seems like its another way to totally enforce the patriot act, strip the constitution and apply the NWO. Sad stuff man. Big Bro dont have to answer to anyone... just the way they like it. Totally legal to film me with out my consent in the intersection and send me a ticket, but its illegal to film the police grossy out of line with their powers.

watch it here

that is just wrong :lol What the hell is this country going to be like in a few years? Makes me glad I'm old!

watch it here

that is just wrong :thumb What the hell is this country going to be like in a few years? Makes me glad I'm old!

exactly. Its just getting to be rediculous.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

watch it here

Archived