Post here if you were at the 2011 Tint-Off Memphis

I attended the 2011 Tint-Off in Memphis this year and met a lot of great people. I had a really good time and hope to be able to do it again. Anyways if you were there post your name, the name of your shop or company and where you're from. I tried to ask everone I met if they were on TintDude and I thought this might be a good way to put a face with a name.

David Burnett

Xtreme Glass Tinting

Warrior, AL ( Just north of Birmingham )

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I attended the 2011 Tint-Off in Memphis this year and met a lot of great people. I had a really good time and hope to be able to do it again. Anyways if you were there post your name, the name of your shop or company and where you're from. I tried to ask everone I met if they were on TintDude and I thought this might be a good way to put a face with a name.

David Burnett

Xtreme Glass Tinting

Warrior, AL ( Just north of Birmingham )

David,

Pretty sure we met at the Zola booth. I too met a bunch of cool people.

Patric Fransko

Zola Tools

I was there on thursday. To watch the tint-off.

I did get to meet Patric of Zola Tools, and the whole crew from JWF. The owner Scott was a great guy along with the rest of the JWF crew. :coffee

My wife and I hung out with the rest of the contest winners from JWF. Ended up on beale street one night. I will have to post a pic or 2 later.

But I did make some good new friends. Special shout out to Sonny, Steve, Donnie, Tistian, Romale, Brian,& Kevin.

Kyle Parker

Coast To Coast Tinting

David,

Pretty sure we met at the Zola booth. I too met a bunch of cool people.

Patric Fransko

Zola Tools

Yep, we talked several time and I am glad we met. Also I wanted to say thanks for all the free tools, so "thanks"

Hey David, this is Troy. I think you already knew my screen name. I had a blast. Im ready to go home. We are leaving Memphis in a couple of hours.

Troy Peters

Cypress Window Tinting

Katy, TX

It was cool hanging with you both. Jennifer had a good time hanging with Stephanie as welll. I am glad we stayed to see the finals & I am glad smoeone we got to know did so well in the Tint-off. Congrats again & have a safe trip home.

Guest thatsnappyguy

I just got home from the airport. It was a good time, hope to bring home that trophey next time. Met some really great ppl from the industry. Bought me the gold standard film handler while I was there.couldn't pass up the show special deal.

I just got home from the airport. It was a good time, hope to bring home that trophey next time. Met some really great ppl from the industry. Bought me the gold standard film handler while I was there.couldn't pass up the show special deal.

did you endup winnig the one in the silent auction, or did you buy 1 from the booth?

I bid the one in the auction upto $400.think it went for $480.

Please let us know how you like it. I really like the design.

Daniel here Brazos Valley Auto Concepts mades it to the finals. I met a bunch of people. Had a great time talkin and competing. Congrats again to all.

Cool, I at least talked briefly to all the finalists so I am sure we must have talked. I know there weren't many of us who didn't make the finals that stayed to watch the competition but I am glad I did. Congrats to you for making the finals.

Archived