SPi Vision

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadowline

anyone heard anything about headlight tint mot changes from april to stop it all together, ONLY a rumour said to me so not verified at all, hope not of course

Ok Rob just had my Shogun MOTed on Friday and was asking the tester about this, we looked at the regs that came in in Jan this year and the ones than come in later in the year as headlight tint isnt mentioned as such. It does say about not having anything on the lights that "dramatically" affect the lighting output or affect the beam pattern etc, as he said he cant see it being an issue with SPi on headlights so it would seem its not an issue. That said alot of garages dont understand the exisiting laws properly.............

Guest Bladez

Oh dear it seems Bonwyke have not learnt their lesson from the Suntek episode! Spi Vision is now being sold direct by the manufacturer :shock

Email received today:

Hello

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, I am Pamella xxxxxxxx and our company is “xxxx Car Enhancements”.

--- Car Enhancements are the inventors of an exciting new product called Spi-Vision. After months of vigorous testing our product was launched around 6 months ago and is the first perforated all black PVC gloss vinyl made to our unique specification, for the application of tinting vehicle head and tail lights “legally”.

It has been a huge hit with Automotive tinters around the UK - don’t take my word for it, type Spi-Vision into Google and I have every faith you will be impressed with how many quality tint shops are already supplying and fitting our product, not forgetting making an excellent profit.

I can see from your website you have a huge range of products and services, and I think this is a great opportunity for you to expand and add another profit making service to your business.

UK tinting shops are currently supplying and fitting Spi-Vision to their customers cars, and charging approximately £90.00 per vehicle (Front and Back Lights) and with the average product cost of £20.00 to £25.00 per vehicle, you can see the profit margins are excellent, especially when you take into account the time aspect - the average light takes approximately 10 minutes to fit.

We have an “Installation Guide” which you can view on You Tube using the following link:

deleted.

You will see how quick and easy Spi-Vision is to fit. Our video has had nearly 3000 views in only a few of months.

You will also be able to read the current UK M.O.T laws. Spi-Vision adheres to all the new 2012 stringent legislation, regarding headlight coverings and passes the current UK M.O.T test.

You can view our gallery of vehicles we have fitted Spi-Vision to.

If you are interested and would like to know more, please do not hesistate to contact me using the details below.

I look forward to hearing from you. If you would like me to arrange to come to see you I would be more than happy to so we can discuss the details in person or I can post you a free sample for you to play around with.

Well ?? someones telling porkys then,

Either this Emails B.S or bonwyke didnt develop it as said in previous posts, Think you testified the fact malcolm that was an exclusive & developed in house, Not that it matters either way. its a product with uses no matter who actually Invented said product

Then again could just be a over zelous reseller of bonwykes product, But googled & strong claim as in a forum states "Inventor"

We are %%%% Car Enhancements, the inventors of Spi-Vision. We are the only retail outlet for this product.

We are happy to supply you with our product.

The prices and sizes are as follows:

Small - 50cm x 53.5cm

medium - 50cm x 107cm

Large - 75cm x 107cm

IDEAL SIZE FOR MOST FRONT OR REAR LIGHTS

XL - 90cm x 107cm

XXL - 90cm x 150cm IDEAL SIZE FOR MOST FRONT AND REAR LIGHTS

(PRICES DELETED)

Worldwide Postage And Packaging charges are £8.95 ($14.32)

Each order comes with a craft knife, application card and alcohol wipes.

You will need to measure your lights to make sure you have enough product to cover them, allowing extra over-hang for holding and stretching.

You can view our installation guide on You Tube. Just visit You Tube and type in "SPI VISION INSTALLATION GUIDE".

You can also visit %%%%%%%% to view our Spi-Vision Gallery, and see all the vehicles we have done so far.

If you would like to place an order you can pay via PayPal. The email address for our PayPal account is %%%%%%

If you have not used PayPal before, I would like to assure you that this is 100% safe, as both parties are covered on orders placed upto the value of £500.

This is why we prefer PayPal to any other form of payment.

Kind regards, P%%%% B&&&&&&&&&&&

&^^^ Car Enhancements, Proprietor.

Archived