SPi Vision

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TintingTom

Then again could just be a over zelous reseller of bonwykes product, But googled & strong claim as in a forum states "Inventor"

We are %%%% Car Enhancements, the inventors of Spi-Vision. We are the only retail outlet for this product.

We are happy to supply you with our product.

The prices and sizes are as follows:

Small - 50cm x 53.5cm

medium - 50cm x 107cm

Large - 75cm x 107cm

IDEAL SIZE FOR MOST FRONT OR REAR LIGHTS

XL - 90cm x 107cm

XXL - 90cm x 150cm IDEAL SIZE FOR MOST FRONT AND REAR LIGHTS

(PRICES DELETED)

Worldwide Postage And Packaging charges are £8.95 ($14.32)

Each order comes with a craft knife, application card and alcohol wipes.

You will need to measure your lights to make sure you have enough product to cover them, allowing extra over-hang for holding and stretching.

You can view our installation guide on You Tube. Just visit You Tube and type in "SPI VISION INSTALLATION GUIDE".

You can also visit %%%%%%%% to view our Spi-Vision Gallery, and see all the vehicles we have done so far.

If you would like to place an order you can pay via PayPal. The email address for our PayPal account is %%%%%%

If you have not used PayPal before, I would like to assure you that this is 100% safe, as both parties are covered on orders placed upto the value of £500.

This is why we prefer PayPal to any other form of payment.

Kind regards, P%%%% B&&&&&&&&&&&

&^^^ Car Enhancements, Proprietor.

I did my research and I think you will find that Bonwyke is buying Spi-Vision from the company above......where they are getting if from who knows!!

Lets see how long it stays MOT legal....there will only need to be a bad accident where someone goes into the back of a car where Spi Vision has been installed on the rear.....and the old bill will start going around making people remove it on the spot

Guest Tint Technology

When you phone the above company they do check that you are not dealing with Bonwykes before they will deal with you? I'm guessing Bonwykes are a little bit pi%%ed off? As pointed out, they never seem to learn.... :facepalm2

Wow this is hot topic.... so here it is from the horses mouth so to speak, the bottom line is Malcolm is right and so are xxxx my lights...

Bonwyke have not been shafted again... so thank you Tint Technology for your concern but I think we have learned a long time ago.

Bonwyke have the exclusive right to distribute SpiVision (SPV) in the UK to window tint dealers. We dont sell SPV to the public or non tint outlets that the job of xxxx my lights. A clear example of 2+2 making 5 I think...

Other film suppliers would love to get hold of it, if only to stop their dealers calling Bonwyke but hey that business... and no other film distributors cannot get hold of it here in the UK.

Nobody as far as I am aware in the Tinting business can buy SPV cheaper per linear metre (1016mm x 1000mm). At £17.50p +vat its an absolute winner for all.... if you have tried it then email me and lets get you fixed up with this hot puppy!!!!

Keep on SPi ing, the only road legal light tinting material in the UK....Unless you can prove me wrong.....

Nik @ Bonwyke.

Still the No.1 Topic in the Forum since September 2011....no wonder it is selling so well....

Not just for Car Lights but have you seen it used on Motorbikes, Honda Civic rear screens and even plastic caravan/motor home windows....

Archived