New billboard

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My brother had 3 billboards and got very few leads off it :prof he went in the hole about 5k on that deal, hopefully you'll have better success.

I've read before that billboards and things such as that aren't really made for attracting a bunch of customers,, but rather it helps brand your business.

Not sure how true that is, but I can kindof understand that. I don't think any billboard has ever caused me to buy something, but they could have helped in having their name in front of me.....

Which IMO would make it very hard to figure out what type of return you're getting. :boogie

@Malcom :hmmm

@Tim Gordon- I'm in the process of making a site for the store right now. Also did you get the 2 PM's I sent?

@micro-There was a deal too good to pass up since there are a lot of empty boards around town. Buy the banner and they move it around to empty boards as a blank filler for free. :dunno

@oneten- This one is coming into town about 8 miles away. We have another older one a stoplight away.

Tim, in your town that is a great board :twocents how is my old employee doing at the old shop? I hear he is getting married :blink:

*spellin

They all seem to be working out good over there. Steve got married a couple weeks ago to a really nice girl, but as for the "old" guy, you never know what he'll do :lol . He seemed to be pretty serious about his little lady though.

Tim, in your town that is a great board :trustme how is my old employee doing at the old shop? I hear he is getting married :lol2

*spellin

They all seem to be working out good over there. Steve got married a couple weeks ago to a really nice girl, but as for the "old" guy, you never know what he'll do :idea . He seemed to be pretty serious about his little lady though.

I hope it works out great for Steven. Glad he got him a nice one............... the one that was at SEMA (Kendra?) was kinda wild :spit

Guest OneTen
@Malcom :D

@Tim Gordon- I'm in the process of making a site for the store right now. Also did you get the 2 PM's I sent?

@micro-There was a deal too good to pass up since there are a lot of empty boards around town. Buy the banner and they move it around to empty boards as a blank filler for free. :lol

@oneten- This one is coming into town about 8 miles away. We have another older one a stoplight away.

Good luck ! Looks good

Archived