I want to repo tint

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a follow up. We finally got paid. They kept " loosing" paperwork, warranty info, W9, insurance certs. I put together a nice little folder and drove to their office when we were in the area. They had the stones to ask me to bid another job......Ummmm no thank you.

As far as I understand, a bad check is Theft by Check, the greater the amount, the more serious the degree it can be prosecuted under.

Some states have pretty stiff laws that let your recoup up too 3x the amount if you win in court. Actually collecting on it is a different story though...

Just a follow up. We finally got paid. They kept " loosing" paperwork, warranty info, W9, insurance certs. I put together a nice little folder and drove to their office when we were in the area. They had the stones to ask me to bid another job......Ummmm no thank you.

Now that you "met" them , I would bid on the job and "hand" them your paper work with a smile and say "we shouldn't have any problems now eh! :lol

Archived