Become a Subscriber

For the record, I thought that for all the reasons mentioned on the very first post on this thread, dropping the fee from $15 to $10 was a pretty good drop at 33% off.

It's simple really. You spend $10 once and in that month you decide if it's personally worth it for you, if you find it is, do an annual membership and get a further discount per month, I'd you prefere a monthly for budgeting, keep it at $10, if it's not worth it for you, simply discontinue.

We all have different reasons for being a subscriber. Some love links , posting pics, vids, some like to share in private away from the public.

If I was asked why I subscribe, it's simple , Tintdude is my local watering hole at the end of a days work, my first stop in the morning on the net. Not too be confused as a know it all when I say this but I know most of the valuable tips and tricks on here being in the industry my whole life literally , but it's still the first place I check when a new car is released to see what has been generously shared by others experiences here. That saves time and money. If I find nothing, then I go at it blindly and share what I have learned to make it easier on the next tinter. It always comes back to you.

If nothing else, it's not a bad idea to subscribe at least once not just for what the site can do for you, but what you can do for the site and have a bit of fun.

A drinkers comparison: its like going to your favorite bar: you know people you talk to, you go there because you like the atmosphere, the bar doesn't however run for free, there are bills to pay so not such a bad idea to order a drink to pay for the "free" peanuts. :thumb

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Save your money.

The subscriber-ship has perks, but it's really about giving back. If you don't think it's worth anything to have a resource like this then by all means do not subscribe.

Not a lot in the tips section that most of you don't already know, so you aren't buying access to anything great, and most of the activity there is in the Snafoo (off topic).

I know, great sales tactic right? :nope

Archived