Interior film put on exterior

Had a call to see if I can fix this....lol

IMAG0879.jpg

Last company put the film on the outside of the 2 panes because you couldnt get to it from inside. I suggested glass company pull the glass and tint them and put it back in. Client didnt like the idea.

I cant match with exterior film I carry. Anyone got an idea what would work?

I had a customer call the other day asking if I sell anything to remove window film. Said that the previous owner of a building he had just bought, had tint installed on the exterior of the windows and now it was all purple and cracked into tiny little pieces. I said, "Yep! Razor blades!" :D

I'd take a pass.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

IMAG0879.jpg

Last company put the film on the outside of the 2 panes because you couldnt get to it from inside. I suggested glass company pull the glass and tint them and put it back in. Client didnt like the idea.

Install the film on the outside then put exterior 4mil clear over it and seal the edge, Job's a goodun :thumb

IMAG0879.jpg

Would they be open to other options other then window film, like a printed perforated vinyl on the upper pane and perhaps a opaque vinyl on the lower pane.

Looks like a restaurant, have there logo printed on the upper pane.

Archived