Clio= Dream Killer :(

Guest Crete

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint325i

They belong on the scrap heap.

The oldish mondeos with wrap around rears can be a pain

those mondeos are cake, def one that looks harder than it is, I do tend to avoid beetles tho, waste 2 much time on them when theres money to be made elsewhere!

why go to worchester??? go and buy a clio bootlid, or borrow a clio, and practise practise practise, got to be a better use of time and money than going down and using thiers

Thanks chaps , and actually Im borrowing my mates Clio on the weekend and I'm gonna smash into that ....... Im gonna do it , I got a load of tips from you guys and I'm gonna try em all

Guest matt5983

low anchor!!!!!!!!!!! and dont anchor the sides, just guide the film vertically with your hand when shrinking the sides so you're still shrinking with the grain

low anchor!!!!!!!!!!! and dont anchor the sides, just guide the film vertically with your hand when shrinking the sides so you're still shrinking with the grain

I anchor just above the middle, but its what works for you

Guest matt5983

those mondeos are cake, def one that looks harder than it is, I do tend to avoid beetles tho, waste 2 much time on them when theres money to be made elsewhere!

why go to worchester??? go and buy a clio bootlid, or borrow a clio, and practise practise practise, got to be a better use of time and money than going down and using thiers

I never noticed how the back glass is more like an S shape, not seen one like that before

Guest just scotty

glad I dont see those in kentucky. new golf is enough for this old dog, two piece and butt seam, I too am a solar gard fan, though I work at now uses max-pro easiest hp film I found to shrink though poopy brown in color, and global no bitches, still don't sshrink like hpc charcol, just a preference, but hp charcol shadows though, atleast a few years ago for many years. yah all have a great summer ...US of A!

Guest tint325i

you 2 piece a golf? they really arent that hard either, low anchor (right on shoulder of curve, it will look 2 low) no side anchors, leave the film long at the bottom, pull down on the film a little as you do the 2 bottom corners (I wet check them after this but 9/10 times they dont need it) done

Archived