My 2007 Civic Ex Coupe

Guest gotbliss56

Guest gotbliss56

I just had my tint done as a birthday gift to in the Tacoma area at Foss 3732 South Cedar Street, Tacoma, WA 98409

(253) 474-8696 <WARNING what I left with did not meet my expectations. First of all the customer service was lacking, then we play the lets make a deal game. My girl and I both wanted our cars done. I asked about just my car and they said $220, we came back and asked for both my car and my girls 2007 Scion Tc and ended up at 330+tax for both cars (180 for mine and 150 for hers). We only had mine done today the shop took 4 hours to do it. I came back for pick up and the side windows were fine but he left off 3 inches off the top in the rear window. told me he could not make the film stick because of the matrix dots. On top of that he scraped off 3 of my defroster lines! I will add a pic when it gets light out. The tint film used was Johnsons brand. I told him it looked unprofessional and he said he could do a vinyl stip on the back to color match but it would cost me at least another $20-$40... really guy?

I am asking the tint experts for what my proper plan of action should be?

A. Ask them nicely again this week to do it again the right way. (like Jayztint did on a civic)

B. Demand a refund for both my car and hers that has an appointment for next weekend.

C. If they wont comply to A or B get heated in their shop and screw up the reviews they have on yelp, file with BBB, call Visa and revoke payment, and take to small claims.

Just looking to see if I am being unreasonable. -Thank you for your time guys.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived