My 2007 Civic Ex Coupe

Guest gotbliss56

I am slightly lost :blink

So, it turns out he didn't scrape the defroster? It was fairly obvious from the start...

And he offered to add a vinyl strip for a small charge?

And he didn't stop the film 3"s below the dot matrix? It was just the opaque finish on the outside of the film not adhering correctly to the dots...

The only thing I can see has gone wrong here is that he was going to charge $220 for 2 cars :blink

This just sounds to me like a customer that just needed slightly more education?

If you were quoted $220, and the price was $330, why did you pay? Can you see now that you have blasted this installer with false accusations?

I am wrong here??? Please clear this up for me..

:cool

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesnt matter Mike, it all happened back in Feb. :deadhorse

But Slick was way ahead of the game right from the start.

The tinter did damage the defrost, but not the top - as Slick pointed out that was the aerial , the damaged defrost was further down on the right.

He tinted the matrix and it was the usual prob with matrix.

$220 was the original price for just his car - $330 was the deal for 2 cars to be tinted. :thumb

And geez Devil - dont be so quick givin 'em their money back. :lol

Thanks Daz,

You are on the ball! I just got lost with this one... Good to see Dev is setting the standards very high...

I just noticed it was from early 2012, I guess the customer has moved on now? He more than likely ownes a Volvo by now. :D

No tinting on this car for safety reasons... :lol

Guest 03p71

you can tint the matrix, its always going to look different from the outside, its just the way it goes unless you use vinyl, ive seen cars with no tint on the matrix, looks odd but I understand the reason why they did it

Sorry, but just thinking out aloud, but I remember i done a ve commodore (aussiecar) and the demisters come off if u sneeze on them, not wearing that! Also, I'm no ghetto bruiser but if you came into my shop going off your nana at me cos u thought your window wasn't tinted and it was????? You wouldn't have a rear screen to whinge about being tinted. Sorry about one of your demisters not workin but I'm sure your car will still zoom like an old Honda does..... Don't know who tinted this but by the sounds of you as customer I'd be ready to take the tinters side as prepared to yours

Archived